Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 things to do while stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WHITEGHOST0615, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Shoot photos!

2. 1. Spin head in clockwise motion.
    2. try and text.
    3. Swim.
    3. Watch cartoons. :hello:

3. Your mind is in the right place homie! I always go to micky,ds and mix those 2 but I didn't know they had a premade!

4. [​IMG]

CALL OF DUTY MW2!!!!!!

5. I would shit myself

oh and snort blunt ash for 100$ :smoking:
    do a seance
    throw up :/

6. theres a shirt at spencers gifts that has 420 things to do while stoned written on it.

7. ...............

8. watch kung fu flicks
    Go hiking
    listen to music while playing counter strike
    make funny faces with my english bulldog

9. Go to macdonalds with a couple friends, buy a shit ton of 1 dollar cheeseburgers then play this:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHT1o74VvwQ]YouTube - Burger Bowling[/ame]

10. hahaha dont fuck with the colonel....their accents make that video. I think i just found a new fav sport

11. lmfao

12. -Devise a theory with your friends that would ensure world peace forever.

-Talk about how great this theory is and how it would work so well If everyone knew about it.

-Forget about the theory completely and order dominoes :D

13. dude dominoes pizza has all of a sudden gotten orgasmic. I had some the other day, only a little buzzed, and it was the best food i've ever had.

- driving around and looking for places to smoke more.

14. eat all the kfc food you want for free

15. Eat peanut butter, with a spoon.

16. Dip tootise rolls into peanut butter and eat them.

17. Howie Mandell.

Sorry, I just put it in another thread and figured his name would work here as well.

18. Carry on as normal and stop giving us a bad name.... haha, but for real, EVERYTHING.

19. GROW POT!!!!!
    Make a glass bong
    take over the world with evil minions
    make weed legal
    dig a really big hole
    smoke more
    play with dogs
    go play with mother nature :smoking::smoking: