Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 stories

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HyperJerk, Apr 21, 2011.

1. I got to school at 8:45 (class starts at 9:15) and my 2 friends ask me to roll them 2 KS cones so we go out to his car and we start driving. got back to school at 9:10 baked grab my gym clothes for class put em on and we play basketball, shower after gym go to english and smoke another at lunch go to science and businness.

after school go to my dealer to get 5g 3 blunts and sum papers and he ask if i wanna throw in on a big ass joint, I throw in a 1g makeing the joint 15g, me an 10 others passed this thing around for about 5 laps(i had the idea of putting the join in the bong and smokeing it it was sick), go home smoke another .5 then the delivery guys come with r new furniture and me my dad n the 2 of em light up 1.5 after they left i had my first blunt but dident like the blunt wrap.

whats ur stories?

2. Chilled at my homies crib, smoked two blunts, cooked some food,played call of duty.

3. My 420 isn't over after a weak start last night. Smoked mango kush out of my incredibowl m420 and wasn't getting too high bcuz I was so tired.

I had tons of plans but yea. 420 continues tonight!! Going to watch half baked for the first time LOL, Smoke the rest of the mango, and smoke some "dro" as my dealer calls it.

4. I went to my best friends house... Smoked about 25 bowls. It was so amazing

5. my 4/20 consisted of me being constantly high, end of the night we rolled up a fat death blunt, lots weed, with chopped up hash sprinkled on top, with keif sprinkled on top of that, all in a closet for a hotbox. good time