420 stories.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by brink, Aug 28, 2010.

1. What was your last 420 like? What was your best 420 memory?

Last 420, which was my first 420 really, was amazing. haha.

Me and my friend where thinking about skipping to find some weed. I was a little skeptical because I had been hearing stories about cops catching kids who had tried to skip earlier and that they where on the lookout because of this "special day". We ended up skipping the last period, but right as we walk out I see one of the school officers right at the door. I almost shit my pants but my friend plays it off and walks right past, so I did too. Once we got past him we go straight to mcdonals. After an hour or texting and calling everyone we know we finally find a guy with really good shit, but he needs us to pick him up from school. We finally get him and the weed but have no place to smoke. So we hit up some friends who we told to go get the blunts. and hour later we finally get to his house and go around back to roll them up and smoke and we got HIGH like on a scale of 1-10 an 8.5. We sat in his backyard for 2 hours straight talking, climbing trees, buging out lol, so we all decide to head to white castles. It's been about 2 hours since we smoked and we were still totally blown, there was no come down at all. We wall in, and I feel like everyone is looking at me, I'm almost sure everyone knew because our eyes where red as hell. We sit down and start eating when my friend ask me "why the fuck are we still high" and we just bust out laughing for like 5 minutes straight, after we left I really don't remember what happened, we where blitzed.

2. I wasn't with friends, but I was in Cali visiting my uncle. I still blazed tho I have a chill uncle.

I drove down the Coastal Highway, from LA to SF for my first time. It's probably the coolest road I've ever driven on.

3. any one want to add?

4. Meh, my last 420 was just a bong hit at 4:20pm. Wasnt much i know i know, but better than nothing.

5. Left school at 1 to go meet up with friends.(I already had picked a set the night before)
    As me and my buddy set off from school we roll a nice two pape to start off 4/20, after that we arrive at my buddys house and its about 230. Everyones in a rush cause we had to pick up the rest of our buddies who didnt want to skip at 330.(The schools not far just the traffic with all the train tracks in between is ridiculous. When all said is done we proceed to a park to smoke right at 4/20, and everyone put in(no fiends). Basically between 8 people we smoked i would say about 12-13 grams. The sesh was so intense i kid you not it lasted about 10-15 minutes tops. Got home about 7:30 after the most stoned drive home of my life. Hit a vape bowl at my computer, and then at about 10 i smoked my "goodnight joint". If you read this i respect you:smoking:

6. I met up with a few buddies and blazed a few joints before school, then we smoked a few more joints at lunch. After school we blazed some more then went to the art gallery. I baught a brownie and a few more joints on top of the 7 i already had rolled. Man that was a fun day. Ended up smoking an oz that day.:smoking:

7. oh man i completely mooched last year i guess, i was that guy who always had weed half of the school probably started smoking through me so ALOT of people owed, so the first 19 days i went around collecting my dues had like a half altogether and played it off like an 8th.Then I spent the whole day at this dudes house puffin other peoples weed until around 2 where we rolled up my shit and drank a bit.
    also i woke up at 4:20 for a few rips that morning smoked a joint b4 the bus then after the bus. basically i was obliterated for 20 hours straight.

8. It's my birthday so what did you think I did? :D

9. I've always stayed sober on 4/20. I just think it can be a field day for cops and I don't want to deal with that shit. Call me a party pooper, I don't care, I'll smoke weed any other day.

10. This one 420 was amazing I got high !!!

11. well 410 was my bday and i got cought but it was 420 and i was like i shouldent smoke i just got cought but i did it anyway, so my neighborhood is llike half built so me and my friend broke into a finished house that no one lives in so we go up stairs and we were gonna hotbox a closet but we wanted to watch the door, so we were half way done and i heard some foot steps and i was thinking i was just paranoid, but i look down and i see a guy looking throught the door window and i freak out and i was like OH SHIT and me and my friend were just gonna hop throught the windows but i ran down the stairs right past the guy as he turned and i just jeted my ass out of there, and then me and my friend just went and smoked at our grow...! fun times lol...

12. my bbest 4/20 i woke up at 420 am smoked got ready for school smoked again went toschool smoked on my lunch break got home from school then i went to my freinds house where we smoked 5 differnt bongs and 2 blunts we hotboxed the room after that we went to work and smoked every chance we got i was so high that day it was the best