Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Worry Tomorrow, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Every pick up, I throw a bud or two in my jar to save for 420. this is what has been compiled over the past 2 months enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. Wow, never thought about doing something like that.

Then again, I would never be able to let that sit there when I go dry, and that happens a lot, because I smoke a lot. :smoke:

3. haha wow i've never thought of something like that. you'll have quite a good collection by the time 420 rolls around, i might have to start my own little jar :smoke:

4. [quote name='"Worry Tomorrow"']Every pick up, I throw a bud or two in my jar to save for 420. this is what has been compiled over the past 2 months enjoy.[/quote]

Damn i would Do this but I just don't have the self control to not dip in to that jar daily.

5. Temptation doesn't arise with a QP of loud sitting next to you. :D