Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 Savings Jar

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JORDANEast, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Ok. A while back I got the idea from someone on here to save a half gram of every bit of weed I buy starting last 4/20 to next 4/20 and not smoke any. My savings so far are sitting in a mason jar in a cool dark place. I've opened the jar a couple times a week and inspected all the weed about once a month to detect any mold.

I haven't seen any, but a whole year is a long time. Light is the enemy of THC and moisture is the friend of mold. I've kept it pretty clean, dark, cool, etc. But what else can I do to insure I don't get any mold in the next year?

2. vacuum seal it bro and freeze it

3. Excatly what your doing. Except if i was u i would get a bunch of the smaller mason jars and only use like one of them a week to keep the new weed separte. Only because if one new bud you throw in happens to be moist and it the whole jar gets moldy then ur screwed. So just keep the new weed away from the old weed for about a month or 2 and if no mold throw them together in a bigger jar. Does that make sense? I'm olny telling you this because if a new pickup is guna bring mold then 4 months of previous bud wont get soiled. I hope this made sense bc im pretty blazed right now.

4. Makes perfect sense, but im also blazed:smoking:

5. Thanks for the help guys! THe new weed and old weed thing is great. I've got three mason jars: 1 for 4/20, 1 for new weed, and 1 unused. I'll just use 2 for the 4/20 thing.