420 Salute from Russia

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Archie420, Feb 4, 2012.

1. #1 Archie420, Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
    Hello everybody

My name is Archie and I was born on 4/20
    I'm from russia and up in here its very hard to find some good bud.

I live in the town where a lot of different drugs are around, but I'm forever a smoker. Im sippin from time to time tho.

If I'll tell y'all how much you have to pay for 1 gr. of bud here - y'all be amazed.
    Price for 1 gr. is 1500 roubles, which is ~$50

And its always not even a gram, if you buy not from the first hands.
    Good quality is never a promice.

Most smokers out here smoke hash anyway. Hash is everywhere. People smoke it in a bizzare way, I dont think that anywhere else people do this: they take a piece of hash like 1 gr. piece, then cut it to get a lot of pieces, like - 1 piece is 1 hit. Then they take a bottle like a coca cola 0,5l and making a hole in it with a lighter.

After that they light up a cigarette, taking 2-3 drags, then they put the already prepared pieces of hash on the ash of a cig. After that they quickly put a cigarette with that piece starting to melt on the ash in the bottle, through the hole which was made with a lighter. Then they stare at the piece meltin inside the bottle and when it's completely burnt they take out the cig and cover the hole with the thumb.

Usually there is anybody smoking with them and they pass them the cig, so they can hit with free hands. They take the cap off and removing the finger from the hole, so the air can flow. They inhale the smoke and hold it. That's it. It's 1 hit.

Shit, that's another story.

But I only smoke potent bud. For the good price. Blunts, joints, pipes, bongs, all that.
    Love bud, smoking all day, everyday and will never stop.

Here's my tat

Peace.

Attached Files:

2. Nice to have you here :)
    Great to see we all just need some bud to come together!

3. Yea bud is great, bud people here don't understand that and it can cause a lot of problems here, and russian people are cruel, especially police, but that's not the only problem.

Some time ago crazy assholes with guns started to rob and extort people who deal weed. It crazy out here. Haha..

I smoke and chill..