Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 Sale: Need ideas!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SuburbanDankies, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Sup guys. My first bong purchase is coming up and i dont even know where to begin to look...
    my price range is around $120.. no more though.
    I definitely want a perc bong, if i can get a decent one for that pricee
    throw some ideas at me :) like i dont even know where to start man

2. I would get a 5mm EHLE straight tube with that budget. Getting a perc bong at $120 seems like an unwise decision, as it will not be that good of quality and will have a lot of drag. I would honestly recommend putting a bit more money down and getting a Sovereignty Stemline, but it is your decision in the end.

3. google grasscity and look at SYN. they have all sorts of tubes in your range.

you can also look at ZOB and HVY, but SYN is the best bang for your buck.

4. get an ehle and a showerhead downstem somewhere. start there.

5. these guys nailed it
    personally, id buy either an EHLE, ZOB, SYN, or HVY like these blades said.
    it sucks grasscity only carries ^^ehles and their out of stock.

dont worry about a perc. unless your gonna drop some bank, itll be a cheap perc anyways!