420 Salad Challenge

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenTheGiant, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Alrught so i was inspirrd by my dealer and what hes doing. He saves .2 of every type of strain he gets and then has a variety smoke session on 420. Hes up to 25 different strains. I just started put away. 2 of some Space Purp. Itll be hard to save it but itll be worth it. So i challenge the rest of u to join me.

2. This sounds awesome, but when I'm dry I'd smoke it all

3. I always end up smoking it. I made it to like 5 though.

Maybe i'll try this time.

4. Let me start of by saying that i'm on a pretty good level over here...but i thought this thread was going to consist of the op telling me i should try to make/eat a salad with the leaves of a marijuana plant.

5. [quote name='"TxTechToker420"']Let me start of by saying that i'm on a pretty good level over here...but i thought this thread was going to consist of the op telling me i should try to make/eat a salad with the leaves of a marijuana plant.[/quote]

That too lol shit would be good

6. I thought its be like the fruit salad of strains. Like strawberry cough, orange kush and shit like that.

7. its 9 months early, this guys really planning ahead.
    I guess its a good plan though.

8. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']its 9 months early, this guys really planning ahead.
    I guess its a good plan though.[/quote]

Well the point is to save up so that by 420 youll have mad bud

9. No point in starting this early, the THC will likely degrade even in good conditions. He should start a maximum of 6 months before 4/20 and assuming his reup rate doesn't change he will have 50 strains totaling 10 grams anyway.

On a side note, when I'm in VA I always save 2 grams of every bud I buy, it's essential to keep a solid inventory to vary the strain I'm smoking. Granted I date when the acquisitions occur as I don't like to keep any strain for longer than 3 months.

10. I've been doing this too sorta, I keep a bowl from every pickup, not sure what i'm gonna do with it lol.

11. Sounds fun! Im in

12. Yeah I thought of this right when I started smoking.

5 years later and I'm yet to do it haha. Though I do have a nug that's shaped like a heart that I've had for about 2 years if that counts for anything

13. Back in like December I started saving the darkest, best looking nug out of every bag I got, usually at least 1g of every 8th and 2-3gs of every 1/4 I got. I mean I had some of the best looking mugs ever, and they were all some crazy crazy dank, the best was probably the headband nugs I had. I saved until about April and I had over an ounce in a jar of all different kinds of buds. Some of which had been sitting in the jar curing with other dank buds for months. So needless to say when I brought out the jar to finally start smoking, there were some fun fun sessions with my buds.

14. I always try to save a little bit out of every sack I get, but I always end up smoking it when im in dry. So... challenge denied

15. very misleading title. Came here thinking i could eat as much Caesar salad as i could.

Now im hungry. To the refrigerator!

16. I don't know what I came to this thread expecting.

Glad to find it not to be a waste of my time and phone battery.

I'm doing this, closer to 4/20 that is.

But I always save a little per pick up. That way, if I'm lazy/dealer isn't around/unforeseen circumstances crop up, I'm good 2 go.

17. I just enjoyed a 9 strain vape the other day so this competition should be fun.

18. I was doing something like this...every time ide pick up, ide put a nug in a jar..i just wanted to see how much weed ide get. but then i was dry and i smoked it all..lol