420 Revelation

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 420revelation, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Hi, I am 420revelation.

I joined this forum because I have a revelation that I would like to pass on all weed smokers.

I started thinking about making my own vaporizer several months ago. I looked at many of the vaporizers on the market, but I couldn't find one that I liked because of the cost, operation, etc.

I wanted a vaporizer that could be hand held, that's very easy to use, that wasn't too expensive, that could be recharged quickly and easily, that I could see the vapor as I inhaled, and that wouldn't waste any weed.

IMHO, what I came up with is nothing short of a revelation. SAND. Yes, that's right. The revelation is sand.

I've been smoking weed for 40+ years, and no one I've ever smoked with has mentioned sand. I even looked it up on Google, and nothing.

So, here it is. Just load up your favorite pipe or bong with about half the amount of weed you normally smoke, and cover it with a thin layer of sand. Voila! Your pipe or bong is now a vaporizator.

You can adjust the temperature by how long you flame, and when the weed starts to taste burnt, it's probably finished. As a bonus, the weed will extinguish itself when you're not inhaling.

Please, please, please try this idea! You'll be very surprised.

2. Not sure what to think lol

3. Fuck that I've been doing it for years. You're way behind the times bro

4. I guess so, too bad I didn't smoke with you years ago

5. But it means your brilliant cause you figured it out on your own

6. dude...

they make vapes with this stone thing on top, you heat the stone with the lighter and it heats the bud underneath up...

7. Hey, I'm calling the sand revelation "sandblasting". Sounds good... any objections?

@HBGBUB, what do you call it?

8. Lol might try this soon.

9. I want to get enough posts so that I can start threads in other sections of this forum - I think I need around 10 posts or so to do that.

So, hey, here's another tip: to get all that nasty tar and resin off your bongs and pipes, clean them with acetone. Acetone works MUCH better than alcohol at cutting through the tough sticky stuff, and you can easily buy acetone at hardware stores for thinning and cleaning paint and glue.

Be careful, though, because acetone is more flamable than alcohol.