420 related dealer rant

Discussion in 'General' started by godsthirdnut, Apr 19, 2008.

1. so theres really only 1 dealer left in my dorm. hes been talking for a week or so about how before 420 he was going to make an unusually large bulk pick up so he could hook up all of the smokers on the floor with decent deals. so i knock on his door today and ask when he expects to get the bud and shoot the shit with him for like 30 mins. he tells me its going to be sum top notch dank for 55$ and 1/8.

well like 20 minutes ago he knocks on my door to tell me that he isn't going to get me any bud until Monday because he is going back home and not coming back. now many of the halls tokers are rather upset with him because shit is pretty much dry with 420 less then 36 hours away.

so now i've got like .4 grams and plenty of cash. but no dealer. shits so frustrating, if i only have .4 for the high holiday i'm going to be pissed. wish me luck finding a new dealer.

2. dude i dont see why your pissed at him, you should have asked him in advanced instead of waiting like a day or two before 420

3. Your dealer has a life of his own too homie, he's probably selling to smoke for free or make a litle side cash for college, it's not like it's his career. I don't know how you can only have one dealer, thats weird to me. I have 25 numbers in my cell, and about 5 memorized of different people to score through.

4. Lesson learned. Cop your buds before you need it, make multiple friends so you have more than one hook, your dealer has a life.

Its a wrap people.

5. i'm upset because he has been saying he would get me bud for a long time. we talked about this over a week ago and he said he would be able to hook me up. i didn't look for any one else because i don't know any other dealers at college. time to start hunting...

6. It's COLLEGE dogg, im sure theres a few around, or at least people who know people. You should have bought it a week or so ago, that way this wouldnt happen/ I feel for ya though, thas gotta suck major balls. Good luck.

7. You're in a dorm and you can't find bud?

Obviously you're not trying.

Here in lawrence I have to walk 5 feet to find someone smoking a joint, and I don't even live on campus

8. enevitable you go to lawrence. i've seen you post so many times without realizing theres a solid chance i've met you before. i know a crap load of people on that campus.

and yes the smoking up theres great, last time i was up there people were toking with their doors open, no attempt to even hide it.

edit - nvm i think its a different Lawrence.

9. Now you know- 1. people talk out of their ass sometimes, & 2. not to wait till the last minute to get bud before 4/20.

Best of luck getting hooked up before 4/20.

10. Any suggestions on how an 50-something old fart can "make friends with a dealer?" It's a whole different scene when you get out of college and working pizza joints and all your friends get married and have kids and you can no longer ask your friends if they know anyone who has weed without them looking at you like you're a child molestor or something.

If I tried what is suggested here-go approach someoe who looks like a stoner-I'd be viewed as an undercover cop or a sketchball. It's so much harder to score when you're old :)

11. Hey, welcome to Grass City!

Just a tip, you commented on a 5 month old post. If you go to the home page of most sections, it will show you the most recent posts.

Also, you should introduce yourself properly and that way people can greet you and get to know you. There are plenty of older men and women on here from all over the country, maybe they can help you out.

As for your problem, you may want to try either growing your own or getting a card (depending on where you live) or you could make a friend on here who lives nearby. Everybody on here is friendly and I'm sure somebody would love to smoke you out and give you some tips.

Good luck here!

12. huh.. wonder if he found some bud

13. Damnnn old ass thread

14. My 420 was great I don't know about you guys

:smoke:

15. thanks for the less than 5 month old reply. I knew it was an old post but figured it'd still get seen anyway.

Is this the platform where I introduce myself? I'm a 50+yo single F professional educated, live in Ohio wish I lived in Michigan. I am a passionate environmentalist though I don't feel I do nearly enough, but I see it as extremely important. I like being outdoors as much as possible, ironically my job is very indoors which probably makes me appreciate the outdoors all that much more.

So yeah I'm always looking for like minded friends, age/gender/orientation doesn't much matter. One thing for sure is I'm not looking for sex, I'm quite frankly tired of getting hit on and so it'll just piss me off if you do.

16. 5 month.. try 4 years...

17. yet your post is only 6 minutes old!