420 present to myself!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by NortherToker, Apr 21, 2010.

1. picked this guy at yesterday, thought it was a great deal for $130 with a/c. Its about 18-19"tall, no percs, no carb, ice pinches, and diffused down steam. The thickness is great, and although I know it isn't roor or toro quality glass, 7mm of canadian blown glass is plenty sturdy and is heavy in the hand. The the frosted finish is sandblasted as the clear lightning bolt is raised above of the finished surface. Hits are smooth for a perc-less straight tube and once the a/c is removed it has as little drag as anything I've hit. Overall am extremely happy with this as my new daily driver and especially for the price. Here are the pics!

the best things always come in plain black bags...:smoking:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. very nice
    i saw the first pic only
    and thought u only got a black bag

3. Very nice. I'm considering in buying myself a late 420 present as well...

4. Wow. I'd put that in my vagina if it'd fit. Nice job!

5. gears are great bongs but im replacing mine soon with something more quality cant wait for june :D.

6. Had that same bong, joint broke off though. The tube may be 7mm, but what does that really matter when the joint is only like 1-2mm thick?:confused:

Anyways nice bong man, enjoy.:)

7. I got a new bong with an ashcatcher too on 4/20. An ADS. lol. That's a really nice piece man.

8. ... Nice post!

And that's all I'm gonna say... Hahaha!:):bongin:

9. Thanks all, your right Mastertokes, the joint is pretty thin and this concerned me too, but as long as I'm careful, I'm confident in its strength, but for $130, if it breaks, it breaks, it won't kill me.

lmao, thats glass love right there :D