420 plant Doctor needed! pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by IllinoisPatriot, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Can anyone tell me whats causing this?

2 of 3 Plants took a heavy dose of ozone for the first month of flowering and started to rebound after the ozone was eliminated. Now it looks like a new problem with them. The third seems healthy with fan leafs as big as your hand, but its producing hairy flowers with little bud growth.

Currently in 7th week flowering. all FF (soil and fert) PH is mid 6.5 , night temp 70's day mid 80's (<- best I can do till winter).

Peace

Attached Files:

2. dude i am sorry but WHAT are you talking about? Hairs coming from them? They if you are referring are tricomes. The taste, the high of weed. The hairs that I see are natural for flowering. But you had and have a major issue if this is 7 weeks of flower. Your plant is stunted hellafied. For seven weeks you should have some plump nugs already developed. How did you have a OZONE issue? No sense to me? The spots on your leaves could be a great deal of issues but to me surely deficiencies. Could be alot like potassium, calcium, though not boron. And could just be a lockout. Your plant seemed to have a color or hue to the leaves,..am I correct? I would water for about a week and half. or flush your girls with triple the gallon size. How often are u feeding it nutes/ferts? Lay off feeding and try to focus on cleaning out your plants system. 7 weeks bro, this should of been caught early.

How long have you had the timer switched to 12/12?

let me know ill help

APZ

more pics after watering.

3. you seem to have a lockout, flush and add this to your watering after reintroducing the nutes/ferts If you have anything that is higher in p and k trace nutes, you should be fine. Add a teaspoon of epson salt. You look like your leaves are going dry which looks to be more toward Mag def. About 1/4 solution mix with about half a teaspoon to a full teaspoon should help heal over course of next few days. After this only water for next trial. Then reapply a small dosage next week of nutes/ferts. You don't want to add too much crap when running into def issues. But I had somewhat of a similar issue and this fixed it for two grows I was apart of.

APZ

4. Ozone generator/ ionic (ion from sharper image) It's used for odor control.

I learned the hard way that Ozone damages plants. One plant took more damage since it was right under the generator. The second was also damaged but not as bad.
    Every leaf that was exposed ended up dying and the new growth shows no signs of ozone damage. All of plants produced extremely hairy trichomes without bud growth. (basically no leaf growth in the buds) Hope that makes since.

The third plant had no signs of damage except for the high trichomes hairs and poor bud growth.

All of the plants received the same fertilizer, which I know now wasn't a good idea for the two sick plants. The way it looks now I'll have another month+ before harvest. That is if the plants recover. All were transplanted to 5 gallon grow bags the other day .

Went to 12/12 end of Sept.

These are bag seed so I don't know if its a weak strain or not. Anyone ever see this type of bud growth from bad seed.

I also don't expect to be able to water cure these with trichs like this. (they'll all fall off in the water)

Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Peace.

5. no trics wont fall off in water, there are mostly unaffected by it. The leaves that were damaged will remain damaged but if the new growth is fine don't stress. If you flipped switch at end of Sept then you are not on seven weeks. It takes about a week to two weeks to reveal preflowers. So you are around 4-5 weeks flower. Still immature a bit. Go buy some superthrive to help stimulate root growth. You could also add air stones to your water to help roots absorb oxygen. But your plant as you said is on the rebound. Don't stack nutes on this issue wait it out. And give your plant the resources it needs. Take your grow slow and easy.

Upload pics

APZ

6. btw from the picture your plant is so stunted(sorry) it appears in comparison to my second to third week flower. May want to consider having a longer flower period.....

7. Thanks for the advice. I'll post some more pics in a week or so and let you know how their coming along.

Peace