Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 Pang's ABV Cannavocado smoothie

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Commander Pang, May 5, 2016.

1. #1 Commander Pang, May 5, 2016
    Last edited: May 5, 2016
    Sup everyone I'm new here and this is my first post so hopefully I don't make an ass out of myself! :D
    Alrighty so I've saved up some ABV bud but all those recipes for tinctures and oils online don't really appeal to me so I decided to try something else. Vaped weed is already decarboxylated so all we need is a source of fat. So yesterday I decided to try an avocado smoothie with my ABV avocados are rich in fats so it's perfect what I did was grind my ABV to powder almost and then melted my coconut oil once the coconut oil was melted I brought it to a slight simmer and then mixed in my ABV while I let that sit on low heat and stir it from time to time I made the avocado smoothie and then took my coconut oil mixture off the heat and let it cool for a few seconds because I didn't want to put a warm mix in my smoothie so then I mixed both and about 45 mins to 1h30m later I was playing a game and I swear I didn't even realize how fried I got

Always put enough coconut oil for the amount of ABV u use

• Like Like x 1