Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 overdone?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by spliffstar, Apr 20, 2009.

1. sup guys,

dont you guys think that some people overdo 420? i mean i will smoke and support the movement to legalize just like i do everyday, but i find that some people go crazy for 420.. i think it has just turned into the "cool" thing, maybe there should be more informational and educational info of cannabis on 420 instead of just "smoke day".. just my view, what do you guys think?:smoking::smoking:

2. i think 420 threads on GC are way overdone. i wish someone would make them all dissaprear!

3. Amen Brother.

4. I think instead of everyone smoking with their friends in a house, apt, etc they should all go to one of the many legalization events going on today to support the cause

5. I don't need a day to get high. I'll get super backed when I damn well feel like it and Monday is not a good day for that. So fuck 4/20. I'd rather have a smoking holiday be a day-based holiday instead of a date-based one, like the third Saturday of April or something. I can't get super blazed on a Monday, but I can on a Saturday.

6. Um, can't you? haha

go for it!

just kidding...

and yes, I think its way overdone...burnt actually..

7. 420 is overdone. i just treat it like any other day. wake up, blaze, listen to some reggae, blaze, go to school, blaze, get home, blaze, listen to reggae, blaze, chill with friends, blaze, go to bed.

8. I think that the time and energy would be better directed towards the annual Global Marijuana March, held on first saturday in May. 252 cities have signed up. 2009 Global Marijuana March

9. 420 is Awesome.

10. haha.

11. I do think that 420 is overdone.

But to fairly say that you would have to agree with the statement: "I believe that Christmas is overdone." Everything starts small, and the 'fanatics' will always be there for any holiday.

12. let me ask you this. is your birthday overdone? I mean if you are sick of celebrating you're birthday that's fine. But it's somebody elses birthday and that person is Mary Jane. Happy birthday Marry Jane! I love ya :hello:

13. how is it mary janes b-day? please explain

14. Hitler was born today too...
    Nice.

15. A better thing to say would be Is Thanksgiving overdone? If it's a holiday, it's overdone, this being the stoner holiday.

16. if you think it's overdone, then it is; if you don't, then it isn't...everyone fire it up and have a great 420, whether you think it's overdone or not. no offense to anyone else, but those legalization events are pointless. it will ONLY be legalized when washington figures out that it can make them money, not because some people stood around at a park. anyway, blaze away ladies and gentlemen...:smoke:

17. To people saying you cant celebrate on a monday well, too bad.. 4/20 is about time for you so take it

18. Every holiday is overdone.

19. It is just an excuse to get high. I don't need an excuse to do that.

20. I enjoy it, we get school off because of it too, so it's straight.