Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 on Craigslist

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by XxXKushSmokeXxX, Mar 21, 2009.

1. I saw on Cops one time that shit happen! The crackhead called cops for stolen rock I guess he did admit possession but they took his ass to jail roflmao

2. Budtrader is legit

3. bot bump

4. This thread is 3 years old.

5. I am desperate and about to try this I will let you know how it goes... I live in Chicago downtown area been here 3 days on resin looked through tons of ads looks like mostly desperate dudes trying to bribe a chick into smoking but there are a good number of people doing it. Tried filtering through responses I got, and narrowed it down using scientific stuff like if they use proper grammar and punctuation because I know I dont use that shit I got better things to do like toke. Okay I guess that was about all the scientific thought I put into it like I said I am desperate! I am meeting him tomorrow due to avoiding a night time meeting I am scared of the dark... Well wish me luck!!! :mad:me now :Dhopefully all is well and me tomorrow

6. So is your face.

7. Trying to scam a 10 year old post.....niiioooccceee boiii

8. #28 killset, Dec 18, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    I said nice boy in the most ghetto text i could think of and you lie to me....what is this world coming to.

Sales is against the rules on grass city scammer....or is it officer hmmmmm???

9. You dont officer nipples

10. stick to the usual IRS scam calls and leave these wonderful blades alone

11. Buddy buddy buddy. Youre not good at these weed scams..the poster already smoked any memory of this thread away 9 years ago

12. Craigs list is full of criminals