Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 on Craigslist

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by XxXKushSmokeXxX, Mar 21, 2009.

1. I was browsing my towns Craigslist and remembered reading a news story on how people were selling bud on there. I did some searches and nothing came up, but I decided to look at the nearest big city(Atlanta) and I found this-http://atlanta.craigslist.org/bfs/1067355849.html
    At first I was interested but the more I read the more it seemed like an undercover type thing. Anyway I'm pretty sure it's the cops but I was wondering if people do this on your local craigslist, or if anybody's actually bought some from there.

peace,:bongin:

2. I wouldn't trust it..

Even if it's not an undercover, I wouldn't do business with someone I met on Craigslist with that much $$ on the table.

3. Wow... Man Thats nuts.

4. If you search in cali they have a thing where if ur a medical patient u can type in "prop 215" and they have a bunch of listings that a legal only if u are a PATIENT...other people do get busted i think but not patients

5. Yea I know, there would be no way in hell I would do it either but thought it was pretty crazy.:D

6. That's fucked up dude. Sketchy shit right there..

7. I wonder how many replies this guy will get askin him sell multiple lbs and the dude ends up jackin him. Who knows, he could be settin people up to take their cash.

8. Damn I didn't even think of the possibility that he could actually be just trying to rob people. I mean even if you send him money through paypal and he doesn't send you the weed what are you going to do? There's no way you could call the cops or anything:laughing:

9. Not worth it, specially ATL, they could rob your ass real quick, possibly worse. Fuck, "worse" is probably the normal there. I wouldn't do it. Rofl...

10. sounds pretty damn sketchy...... i wouldn't buy bud this way.

11. Probably a cop. I mean the three strain names are probably 3 of the most popular names for people who don't smoke or know much about bud. haha I wanna send them an e-mail saying fuck the police and see what they say

12. i've seen people selling vapes and such and people looking for smoking friends, but never that. that's weird

13. My friend tried that and got ripped off.

14. Wow your friend actually tried something like this! How do you mean he got ripped off though? As in he didn't get the weed,got busted,mugged,ect....?

15. lul....

Well the worst that could happen is you won't get it, what would they charge you with, intent to purchase drugs that don't exist?

16. Well if you don't get the weed, I don't see why you can't call the cops. He ripped you, AND has drugs:p

17. #17 puffpuffere, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    Amazing thread. I just went on craigslist in my little podunk town and found 3 people wanting to barter for meds. I looked up Sacramento and found all kinds of prop 215 ads. A few years ago, when I first started growing for other patients, I tried putting ads on CL and they were always flagged.
    Anyways, If you try this, BE CAREFUL. I have both sold to others and bought clones from online ads. Never go alone and always meet in a public place. I don't have to worry about the laws because I'm legal for California. If it does happen to be the law, just turn the tables. Say you seen their ad and wanted to get them busted so you were going to turn over everything, including their license #, to the cops as soon as you made the purchase. Besides, I don't think it would be the cops because wouldn't that be like enticement or entrapment or something?

EDIT: OIC, he's going to mail you the stuff? NOT, no way, don't do it.

18. so i send you the money via paypal an when you dont send the bud, im out $350 and cant do shit about it. sounds like a plan

19. Hopefully one day shit like this will be legit.

20. to be a good entrepreneur you have to take risks . YOu think that sounds nuts ? i mailed off 7k in cash to " hesnice" , the biggest MoM at one point and got 2.5 lbs in the mail. he mailed it from quebec.