420 Life in a Legalized State[emoji91]

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StillTalknShit, Nov 24, 2019.

1. I am so fuckin glad I don’t have to deal with them secret places, dumb searches, bullshit strains & sketchy ass plugs anymore.

Life in a legalized state is awesome!! I mean, yeah there are taxes to deal with but it’s not much. It’s like a few dollars more than what the price is .. For example, there are $35 eighths & after tax comes out to $40 bucks ..But yeah I’m digging the legalized scene though .. the buy one get one free deals are a trip too .. at times it’s like being in a grocery store because there are a shit load of strains to choose from. Not just strains but edibles, cbds, super sticks, drinks the variety is mind blowing ..

I must admit there are some undertones. For example, some places will push out dry weed, some places charge a shit load for eighths like $75 & shit and every time a celebrity comes to one of the dispensaries the prices of the products and strains go up. Way up & it sucks .. Other than 420 life is good in a legalized state m .. So come to Sin City, we’ll keep one lit for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yeah I'm in Michigan, been getting some from the capital city dispensary for cheap. Our first lei dispensary opened up on December 3rd in Ann Arbor. I heard they got $50 eighths. F that. I pay $25 a eighth if that's what I'm picking up.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Lol.. Awesome, Weed is first of all seen as a sin in my locality before it considered a crime. Rn, we hide and get high while we hidin from the popo.

4. I'm really hoping that the looming economic crisis we face will accelerate weed legalization across the country. Texas can't get it legalized quickly enough for me. I'm so ready to get to live the legal weed lifestyle. I've spent long weekends in Colorado and Oregon over the last 2 years and getting to buy a few joints legally and walk around with them on my person and not having to worry was wonderful!

Plus, I really want the ability to know what I am buying. I want to keep a weed journal so I can classify how certain strains feel for me. That way I can smoke a strain that enhances the activity I'm wishing to participate in, be it relaxing, writing, or having relations with my wife. I am a very sensual person and weed enhances my senses, making life more vivid. But, the wrong weed can clash with the good time I'm trying to have.

I'm 50 years old, professional and successful and have been smoking for 10 years now. I'm so ready to begin living the legal weed lifestyle.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I'm jealous. I'd gladly pay a reasonable tax in exchange for legal tolerance.