Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 in vt.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dopyt420, Apr 13, 2006.

1. here's the scoop... i am going to school in vermont. ive heard through the grapevine that on april 20th, smoking is legal and lots of vt. stoners go to the capitol building, chill on the front lawn and smoke weed. is there anyone who is from vt. or has attended a capitol building smoking who can confirm this for me so i don't show up and be sketched out?

2. oh mann! that sounds awesome. you could probably also get some really dank stuff that day too

3. hell yeah. with all the shit that is grown right in burlington......

mmmm ak-47s.....mmmmmmm

4. Well, smoking is sure as hell not legal at any time in Vermont. Buuut... There will be several smoke outs around the state on 4:20. I've never been to one in front of the capitol, nore have I heard of one being held there, but I know for a fact that there will be a massive smoke out on redstone campus @ UVM.

Which school do you go to bro?