420 Goody box...Anyone?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Exhazer, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Exhazer, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015
    Anyone subscribed? Is it a let down? For some reason the picture i have in the back of my head is dollar store crap. Bongs thats not made from the proper glass. Plastic grinders. Knock off products.

My reason for getting a Top Shelf box is only because its 420 month, And im willing to take the gamble on that. its like 86 bucks though. but whats considered a topshelf? To me shit over 100$ is top shelf. Or is it, what ever they can fit in a box for around 80 bucks?

I know the orginal good box send stuff between 45-70 dollars but nothing about Top shelf.

I dont know 101 questions i know i just need to buy it and find out. But have any of you gotten a goodybox and was like wtf is all this retarded shit?

2. All of these boxes, regardless of what niche they are, seem to be sample products and shit that doesn't sell in stores. I'm sure some people like it, but honestly I can't see getting a box of crap of things I'd pass up in the store.

3. I don't really get the point. If I need papers and lighters and grinders I'll go buy what I need without all the extra crap. I imagine the boxes would include shit that I already have and don't need more of like glass spoons and papers.

If you end up getting one I'd be interested in what it includes though.

4. Update us when you get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

You can see previous boxes here:
    http://420goodybox.com/previous%20boxes/

Definitely doesn't seem worth it. A small snack, a small, odd piece, a shitty container and stickers seem to be the norm.

6. ye looks dumb. Just save the money for a few months and you can buy a nice bowl a few more and you can buy a nice piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Don't get it. It's all a bunch of crap

8. Just more stuff you're going to have to find a hiding place for.

9. Holy shit that sounds and looks retarded. Good luck, OP. I wouldn't waste my money.

10. that's like a borderline fucking scam, those items are shit, even the snacks suck and come in tiny packages.  Those are samples and free shit for the store for the most part.  Hey let me give you money and you pick out the crap I get.....terrible idea.  I'll pick out my own crap thank you very much.

11. Yeah I contemplated getting a subscription box. A few brands looked decent but then I figured I could just go to the headshop with the money id put up for that stuff every month and get something or save up for something that I actually want instead of things I might night like. I don't need stickers and shit.

12. The top shelf box looks interesting, I would like to know what they throw in there to make it 'worth $150-250/month'; of course I would never get this stupid crap.
    Just curious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.