Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 Friendly = Sex?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Casper The Don, Feb 26, 2011.

1. #1 Casper The Don, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2011
    LOLWTF are people interpreting 420 for on craigslist.. Is 420 a new sex position or something? I typed in 420 like some guy said to and it's nothing but perverted shit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sounds like people are saying they toke...

3. Someone is high

4. Someone's a homophobe.

5. Someone is definitely something. . .

6. Why dont you search it in strictly platonic. I think i told you to do craigslist in your other thread that got closed haha

7. Look it's "lets toke and bang"...believe it or not, but gay dudes get horny from weed just like straight ones. Don't worry your not gonna go all "power bottom" on us from a few tokes. Well unless you are really into that "what guy would you go gay for" thread ;).

8. That wasn't my thread, but yeah, you're that guy! That some weird shit you recommended.

9. why would you call him gay?someone told him to search it.and by what it sounds like it was a prank to make him look up gay post.thats like saying your all gay because almost everyone of you smoke on 420.And I got a right to call you all gay cause of the OP.you guys are saying hes gay cause he searched 420

10. ??? At best two posts are saying that, but I don't read it that way (saying OP is gay). I think they are saying he is a dumbass or something along those lines (not saying I agree, just saying how I am reading it). So yeah don't think we are calling anyone gay or even cracking jokes on gays. He was confused by search results, seems he was confused on what to search for as well (read 420 Friendly's post)

11. And you made a thread about this because.......... :confused:

12. he wasnts someone to answer his question ..................:confused:

13. Wow, this thread is FULL of dead brain cells.

When the gay people have 420 friendly or whatever in their ads, they are saying they smoke pot to other people looking at their ads, same with straight people. It isn't rocket science.

14. There's no chicks over there man... No chicks.

15. nark alert

16. Homofinder active... beep..... beep....... beep beep beepbeepbeepbeep

17. Explain yourself if you're calling names, troll.

18. That sounds about right.

Every time i always think of 420, the very first thing to pop into my head is gay sex.

19. There is a whole section call "men seeking woman" and "woman seeking man", unless you live in an area where women don't exist. At the very least there should be some hookers on there. . .