420 friendly Minecraft server

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by unversed, Apr 28, 2011.

1. #1 unversed, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2011
    Anyone else here like to get high and play Minecraft for hours? My girlfriend and I started a Minecraft server a few days back for us and our friends to play on.
    At first we were hosting from home, but the lag was horrible so we invested in a dedicated server sitting in a server farm, so now we have this awesome fast server with a capacity for 30 people to play at one time but only have 5 regulars.
    So there is lots of room for new people to join. Creeper spawning is on. We mine all our materials, no spawing stuff here. Very laid back sever, with the goal of creating an awesome minecraft world!

We have bukkit installed, with chest protection, currency, and a few other mods that make multi player more fun.

I invite everyone here who plays minecraft to come check out our server, there is a white-list to keep griefers out so reply with your in-game-name and I will ad you :D

Server address is 64.31.52.6

We render the world once a day.

64.31.52.6/day.png
    64.31.52.6/night.png

2. I just started playing on Monday so I'm a noob, but I'll gladly play around with some people, my ID is pijaGorda

3. We don't mind noobs :p I have added you to the white-list.

4. my minecraft name is mrpachrick about to hop on

5. Sorry about the slow reply mrpachrick, you have been added to the white list.

6. Hey op! Sent ya a PM.

7. I don't get this game. I mean what's the point? You just run around and build stuff. Seems kinda stupid to me. And especially if you're taking out the monsters. I mean they serve the only point in the entire game. You build a fortress during the day so you can protect yourself from the monsters at night. And you keep building and building and they keep destroying and destroying and it's just never ending until you get like the best castle or whatever. That sounds like my kind of game, not whatever minecraft is currently.

8. Guess, I should edit my post, we have creepers spawning now. Anyways, its just a game, so really there is no point :p Just made this post/server for people who like playing pointless games.

9. dogofman is my minecraft name

10. Added dogofman to the whitelist, see you there.

11. how do you join a game by the server address

12. yes, just type in 64.31.52.6 when you are inside of minecraft

13. what the! why was i banned! i was looking to join a new minecraft server so i logged on to this one. i said in chat that i was happy to find a maintained stoner server and that my last stoner server was crap. and then BOOM someone banned me! i wasnt even logged on to the server for more than 1 minute! i guess ill throw in my request here.

my in game name is Leji
    im looking to join a new server and i do not grief. so come on guys ease up!

14. add meh, manicfury

15. Sorry about that, I check the ban list and you are on it, I don't know why. Added you to the builder list, just log back in and you are ready to go to work :)

16. Sorry, forgot to reply, added.

17. irjesusthe2nd I haven't played much lately but might drop in soon

18. Cool, your welcome any time.

19. Hey im a twenty year old stoner from canada who is looking to play with some other potheads that love to build also ive had minecraft for over 2 months and have been building primarily megastructures online. So yeah please add me my MC name is Quickymart

20. Added, see you there.