Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

'420 friendly apartments'

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Higherrr, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Do you think you'd be able to get away with growing 10 plants in one of those?

2. Oh yeah, for sure man.

3. Question: Would a 420 friendly apartment be a higher risk (cops coming because it's 420 friendly?)

4. What's a "420 friendly apartment"?

5. Then it wouldn't be real 420 friendly then, would it?

6. who knows... I haven't moved in yet.

I'll scope the area out before going tho. You think 10 is easy though? :|

Honestly, I might just ask them if I can do a "personal grow" indoor.

7. I don't think that's such a great idea..

8. 420 friendly usually means the owners are fine with you smoking in there, but I guess it would be a good option for growing too.

9. you could probably just have a huge grow op there.

10. I'm e-mailing them though, no biggie

11. Probably, lol

12. Um, dude..... just no.

And a 420 friendly appt is usually a hood appt.

13. If I was a landlord I would say "Yes, I have no problem with you operating a grow op in my apartments". I would wait for you to get busted and collect your last months rent as well as your damage deposit plus I would charge you for damages and such.

14. I have never in my life seen a 420 friend apartment.

Even if the owners don't give a fuck, there's a chance people living by you will. Always be a secretive as possible and never assume any location is safe.

15. Harsh

16. You can't trust anyone, friend.

17. Wait, did you just e-mail them asking if you can have a grow op in your potential apartment?

Please update if that is the case.

18. Yeah, I will. I'll PM you directly.

19. Where do you live

20. So what happened???