Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 festivals,celebrations in citys nationwide

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrwavyphil, Mar 17, 2012.

1. 420 is approaching before you know it the date will be right upon us, lookin to take some vaction time off during the week of april 20th lookin for some places where they have a large 420 festival,celebration i live in harrisburg pa but i know central park has something every year what about the other states or even in pa hopefully my plants will finishing up so i can also smoke some of my homegrown too :hello::D:smoke:

2. If only we could all go to Amsterdam for 420 huh OP? We can only smoke in the US and wish..

3. This reminds me of 'Cannabis Day' they have in Canada...

It could easily be done in the States...all it takes is enough people. I'll have to look around and see if there's anything like this in Minnesota.

4. Hell yea if everybody just go an congregates in a park somewhere or a university an start smokin police isn't taking everybody 4/20 should be a national holiday

5. I'm heading to Hyde Park in London - always a nice gathering for 4/20, hopefully some other blades will be there. Plus 4/20 is on a Friday this year, so hopefully more people will be able to attend.

6. i live in florida so I can't "legally" do it, but I'm also not saying i'm not attending 4/20. ;) Probably get a eighth and just chill at home. good thread too since it was coming up.

7. 4/20 is outdoor planting day. 24 ladies going in
    The ground while blazing all day Long

8. In Austin Texas, every year around and on 4/20 there is the Austin Reggae Fest. AKA Marley fest. So many people lighting up. Cops almost all ways release a statement saying that they wont make any arrest for marijuana (as long as it's not to bad) LOVE ATX

9. [quote name='"SteveSoStoked"']In Austin Texas, every year around and on 4/20 there is the Austin Reggae Fest. AKA Marley fest. So many people lighting up. Cops almost all ways release a statement saying that they wont make any arrest for marijuana (as long as it's not to bad) LOVE ATX[/quote]

Damn man I wish they had something like that up here your fuckin lucky bra

10. Yeah this shit rocks dude Marley Fest is legit! A bunch of vendors live music and just a bunch of people celebrating what we love to do the most. So glad I live in Austin not too mention SXSW and ACL also goes down here. :smoke:

11. Extravaganja- Amherst, MA

12. I'm going this year! Cannot wait! Heard nothing but good things..

13. I'm going to the one in Boulder, CO. But it's more just a gathering of a bunch of people than it is an organized event with a bunch of different activities. Or so I've read and seen from videos.

14. [quote name='"MichaelMongrel"']I'm going to the one in Boulder, CO. But it's more just a gathering of a bunch of people than it is an organized event with a bunch of different activities. Or so I've read and seen from videos.[/quote]

I have seen that on YouTube. It like a fat smoke out on the college campus. We have reggae on the river in NorCal. It hella fun but all the crack heads usually show to ruin the fun

15. I would love to go to Ottawa in Canada for 420 but not enough funds to travel.

16. I'm in Ottawa :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IbEIwXzbLQ]4/20 Ottawa 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

17. You live in Ottawa? Dude your so fucking lucky man, I'm actually coming there this summer and I'll hit you up to blaze.

18. Is 4/20 Ottawa that much better then 4/20 else where in Canada? Or just the fact you can go to parliament to light up a doob? :p p.s I also live in Ottawa !

19. Definitely gonna try to be there. I've gone the past few years. Everybody should wear like GC shirts or something. That'd be awesome. You can never have too many smoking buddies. :smoke::D

20. You Texas people an Canadians are a bunch of lucky SOB's not shit on the east coast