Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 Festival

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonerwiz420, Apr 19, 2014.

1. what's up guys? just thought i'd ask you this real quick, one of my friends is off for 420 like i am and so i asked if he could go with me to the SF 420 festival, i just talked it over with one of my friends and he said i need a card to be there, and another one said i don't, i want to believe the friend that says i don't because he went there a few years ago and he doesn't have a card, this is going to be my first time going there, and so i'd like to know what to expect (obviously besides smoking). i don't know if any of you guys are from SF, but if so please share your experiences. that's all for now, PEACE

2. Hey brother,

Here in Denver, cannabis is legalized for 21+. As a result the rules for the Cannabis Cup this year are sculpted around that. In my case I just checked the website to see the rules for entry.

What festival are you going to?

3. the one at hippie hill in san francisco