420 dating sites?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MaryJaneMacGyvr, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Does anyone know of a decent 420 friendly dating site?

2. With all those other ones like christianmingle and blackpeoplemeet there should be. And I'm hearing too many stories of "my boyfriend/girlfriend said I can't smoke..."

3. Well you would figure with all of the niche dating sites, blazing would be in there somewhere.

Yeah, apparently its becoming an issue for many smokers.

4. I'm really hoping there is, apparently the shirts I wear and music I listen to just isn't enough :laughing:

5. Yea..."I can date you and am interested if you get hammered and sick on booze on the reg but not pot...oh noes! Now I'm not interested!!" :rolleyes: shit sucks but wtf ever...if she's that fucking retarded then fuck her, I'm feeling sammich time, if any of y'all were here burning some of this blue widow with me I'd make you a black forest ham sammich too....but you're not....so no sammich for you. :cool:

6. This may be a good opportunity for someone to capitalize... 'hint' 'hint'
    :smoke:

7. You're right, dibs on the OP! :laughing:

8. I don't think there are many because we are all paranoid we are gonna end up meeting a damn cop. LOL

9. Shotgun ear!

10. There is one! Grasscity use to have a link to it, but maybe I dreamt that. Either way I know for sure there's one out there!

11. I thought Grasscity was a friendly 420 dating site :bolt:

12. just a tip of advice: no hot girls reside on dating sites. they're all out having sex with men who don't hide live on the internet

13. You're wrong, the hot girls are on the sites, they just love the attention so much they don't message anybody back. I know a couple really cute girls that do this, its ignorant as fuck.

Mainly, if i can't fuck you, your ignorant.

HOLLA!!!