420 dating sites? free ones?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jaded1983, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Just go on craigslist and post that you've got a lot of weed and need someone to smoke it with.

You'll probably get robbed, but you might get a bj first lol

2. Google.com
    [​IMG]

3. Free dating websites where you have all types of dating category available in one place.
    just select your type of category and get number of websites for that category.
    All popular sites here...

Free dating websites

4. Here's a good 420 craigslist personals pitch:

"Hey, girls, here I am - your dreamboat! I'm not going to take you out on my dime, you'll be expected to contribute towards gas and the weed that we smoke, and provide sex anytime I get horny.

The line forms to the right!" :hello:

5. OKCupid...it's the only remotely legit free site and you can search for terms like 420, and you can answer marijuana related questions that you make mandatory. You can meet some cool chicks on there if you live in a big area.

6. Dude.... you sir are fucking awesome!

I made a profile, and withen like 10 minutes of making it started talking to this super cute girl who smokes a shit ton. Right on man, we're blazing up tomorrow :smoke:

7. That's what I'm talking about player - I've met some great chicks on there, including the girl I'm dating right now (wouldn't call her my gf, yet)!

8. man... I'm not even joking, this girl likes everything I like, smokes mad weed, lives pretty damn close, and she's fucking hot.

Dating websites work man!? wtf!?

9. Post back with results after meeting up with her.

She may be a 300lbs black male.

10. hahaha, I really hope not. We actually have a friend incomon, pretty fucking small world yo.

"can we smoke at your place tomorrow? or are we gonna have to hotbox my car?" she just said that, I think I'm in love.

11. Lol, ya man - I've met girls from there, okc is the probably the only dating site I would meet the chicks in real life. I have come across some people, that were, uh, misrepresenting, but in general it is pretty awesome. If you have a lot in common, it cuts back on the initial awkwardness of dates, too...very insane, but it does work. The key is large dating pool - if you are in a metro area, much likelier you will find someone compatible. My roommate gets laid at least twice a month from okc...I'm not really that promiscuous, but it is impressive nonetheless haha.

12. Yeah dude, pretty nifty. I've always thought no one goes on dating website, much less hotties... Cool shit

13. Ya it is becoming much more acceptable nowadays for hotties to be on there...

Let us know how the meet up goes, man!

14. Will do my man!

15. I got back at 3 last night... after many blunts and joints.

This girl is the shit, she goes hard. Smokes mad weed, is beautiful, and super nice. Can't believe where we met though, we both thing that shit's kinda funny.

This may go somewhere, Young Dro, you indirectly set me up with this awesome ass chick, thanks bro! :yay:

16. ive been looking for dating sites like that as well, not too much luck though, ppl usually sign on then forget all about it. theres are plenty of cool, single people on here though *cough cough* dont be afriad to initiate conversation with someone.

17. great topic

18. I went to the 420Dating that is advertised above but no matter what size I use none of my pictures will upload on the site and let me finish my profile and you have to have a pic to get started . So if there are any single guys who are not creepers in Vermont hit me up :)