420 dating sites? free ones?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jaded1983, Feb 23, 2009.

1. are there any 420 friendly dating sites that are free? would be nice to have a smoking buddy and or a gf that smokes like i do.

2. www. REAL LIFE .com

3. im being serious.

4. ...... so am i

5. go to a show/hippie festival and start toking. Find some girls, ask if they want in, if they say yeah then you got an automatic conversation starter right there with a chick who smokes pot.

6. BOOM

it doesnt really get any easier than that either

7. for real, just go somewhere you know girls are gonna be that smoke. just roll up some dank and spark it and ask if the want to hit it and just turn your swag on..

you dont need computers to talk to girls man...

8. I am trying 420dating.com but it seems really dated. I know exactly what you mean Jaded...I don't think we are in the same age group...but maybe in the same difficulty. I'd be out of place hanging out at a hippy festival...!!

Jane

9. Those sites won't work good. Here's why.

Too many narcs would get on that shit, and some hot ass chick will get a guy to get her like a quarter pound then bust the dude. Too many stoners are afraid of that shit.

Alot of chicks will just add "420 friendly" on a regular dating site. Should be safe.

10. Ah I see! I don't really think about narcs and all !! But I do see your point. I am definitely not a "hot chic" but would not mind finding someone who I could hang with who participated in festivities as I do.

In my age bracket it is not something you come across (I'm in my 40s). But what else can one do? I have no concept of how to meet like minded people!!!

Jane :smoke:

11. Hi everyone, I understand the issues at hand. I started my420friends.com in 2006, it was taken down last year due to our host dumping us over complaints from civic groups. Anyway the site is back online and 100% free. sign up for a profile today! PS we will be importing our original 15K members over the next few weeks.

:<>:JACKIE:<>:

12. check out flinghotties dot com ..for realz iv gotten laid with them there legit

13. www.grasscity.com

• Like Like x 1
  14. ^^ that one is my favorite

15. hehe :p

16. 420-love.com just got a new home. It used to be on the 420-movies.com site but they've completely overhauled it. Still growing their forums and users but the ones that are there are real at least.

I guess narcs could be an issue but if maybe that's why you don't spark up the first second you see them and kinda get a feel for them first. I mean hey, they could also be a serial killer who prays on stoners. :eek:

17. it's all about at 420friendsonline.com the Fastest Growing Marijuana Social Network! Check it out, it's 100% free to join. Share videos, photos, blogs read discussions, view our grow tutorials and most importantly chat and search through tons of 420 friendly singles and marijuana advocates!

18. if people dont wanna date you it doesnt matter where you go lol : P

19. *captain obvious* watcha gonna do on your first date?
    on a serious note smoking marijuana should be a part of life not life.

20. [quote name='"xXxSeedLesSxXx"']it's all about at 420friendsonline.com the Fastest Growing Marijuana Social Network! Check it out, it's 100% free to join. Share videos, photos, blogs read discussions, view our grow tutorials and most importantly chat and search through tons of 420 friendly singles and marijuana advocates![/quote]

don't think you're allowed to post links to other websites .