Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 countdown

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fighters2, Apr 16, 2005.

1. 420, its just a couple grams away for me. im not gettin to much bud for the big day :( money is a bitch. i had my fun with my half o during spring brake. anyway how much bud is everyone else planing to smoke?

-5 Days left-

2. four of my friends plus me already have 250 pitched twards weed for 4 20. Also we are smoking someone out for their first time, so it shall be a even greater day introducing someone to weed.

3. that sounds like a pretty good time. its always nice to introduce weed to a person thats never done it.

4. im gettin 2 ounces on 4/19 cuz i get paid that day it will be perfect for 4/20

5. _-4 days left-_ :hello:

6. i'll have an eighth of some bomb ass shit to myself on 420, but the good thing is, i'll almost definitely be blazing with my dealer, so on 420, i'll be really fucked UP!

7. three days...hell yeah

8. I'm trying to get a 1/2 z for 420.

9. 2 days left :)