420 Bong Cleaner

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by richihaven420, May 4, 2009.

1. Ive got a bottle of 420 bong cleaner that i got for 8 bucks. My bong was discustingly dirty. i put in about two shotglasses full of this in the peice and shook it aroud for few minuets and wala this shit is the shit..... shit. like new:)

2. i wish i wasnt stoned when i used it for the first time ha i should have read that i needed to shake it first so all that blue shit came out ha

3. so wait did you just replace the water with the bong cleaner and then smoke? ha ha if you did that shit im sory not to be mean but thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard of.:smoking::)

4. oh no way dude ha i meant after we all toked i poured everything out and started pouring it in but i didnt shake the bottle ha im the logical toker ha

5. ohhh ok thats funny. would have been halarious if someone did that though

6. Try Isopropyl Alcohol and some salt, it'll do the same thing as 420 Cleaner for MUCH cheaper, unless the fragrance and color they add to the mix to make 420 Cleaner helps with the cleaning somehow.... :confused_2:

7. fuck that shit, its a waste of time and energy, you can risk hitting the bong on something, plus its way to overpriced. get a bottle of grunge-off and its resuable you jus let fill the bong up with it and then put the downstem and bowl piece into a container and submerge them in the liquid. let it sit for about 10-20 minutes then pour the grunge-off back into the container and rinse the pieces with hot water and everything comes off completely and leaves it looking brand new

Grunge Off

8. It's basically ISO and salt with fragrance, it definately works, don't get me wrong, but not worth 8 bucks. Grunge Off Super Soaker is the same amount of money at my shop as the 420 cleaner and Grunge Off >>>>>>> 420 cleaner easily.

9. that woorks good to but it leavs a weird taset in the bong afterwards. thats one of the reasons that i like this stuff so much cuz it leves the peice smelling and tasting like a bran new peice. it also seems like this stuff is better at geting the realy kaked on stuff than alcohol

10. You must have not rinsed it well enough.

11. #11 richihaven420, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009

no its just my preferance. and i dont mind paying 8 bucks for somthing that will last me a prety long time. the blue color is cool to lol.

12. Ok...if you say so... but regardless of the cleaner you're using, you shouldn't taste it ;)