Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 bbq

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bluedream303, Apr 15, 2012.

1. I need your guy's opinions on my plans for 420. Soo me and a bunch of friends were thinking about having a bbq at a park on 420.... All the people going are pitchin soo we're goin to have a lot of bud

Theres goin to be atleast 15-20 people there at da park and a little bit of alcohol. Oh, i forgot to mention that i live in colorado. Soo what im asking you guys is that if s cop sees us will he say anything/ approach us? Is it a Bad idea or good idea about the bbq at the park?

2. Bad idea...

3. [quote name='"xLively"']Bad idea...[/quote]

Really? I was tryna tell my friends that too but they dont listen ha

4. if your going to have bud its a bad idea....if your going to be drinking and your over 21 and the park allows it then your good.....cops are out looking for bud on 4/20

5. [quote name='"Teh Super Bong"']if your going to have bud its a bad idea....if your going to be drinking and your over 21 and the park allows it then your good.....cops are out looking for bud on 4/20[/quote]

Oh alrite thank you for the help haha but what my friends were saying is that its a huuuuuge ass park and if we see the cops, we have enough time to stash our stash

6. If you see the cops. Doncha think they see you too?
    You aint gonna have time to hide copius amounts of weed.

Now a few prerolled joints is the smart move for any outdoor party. And if cops come. Either eat it or toss it into the barbeque.

7. Nobody can really guess your exact situation, just use good judgement.

8. [quote name='"hemi4spd"']

If you see the cops. Doncha think they see you too?
    You aint gonna have time to hide copius amounts of weed.

Now a few prerolled joints is the smart move for any outdoor party. And if cops come. Either eat it or toss it into the barbeque.[/quote]

Oh shit we did not think about that. But yea we're gonna pre-roll a couple of blunts. I highly doubt that we'll use pieces but im kinda startin to feel a little sketched about this shit now

9. the BBQ sounds like an AWESOME idea to me but not at a park.. id prolly just go to my house or one of my friends and have them BYOW..