Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

420 and Epilepsy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Balto, Nov 11, 2014.

1. So I'm new to this new planet called 420 World, and since one of the most talked about things is 420 and a possible remedy to those with epilepsy. I take 150 mg of Lamictal twice a day, and even if I miss a dose, it has a shitload of a half life. So, all rambling aside, I'd like to know if any of the following strains would trigger an aura, with Lamictal active. These are some I really want to try:

Durban Poison 
    Blue Dream
    NYC Sour Diesel 
    Pot Of Gold 
    Super Lemon Haze 
    Green Crack 
    Girl Scout Cookies
    Meroin
    There are probably more 

But just for now, I'd like to chill out to this shit without blacking out.

I underlined the sativa-dominant strains you've listed..

but I implore you to seek out CBD tinctures, as they will

do you a lot more medicinal wonders than cannabis alone,

unless of course you seek out high-cbd strains which only

medical dispensaries will carry. I suggest a combination of an

energetic sativa (like Green Crack) with a few drops of CBD to

counteract any harsh effects of your affliction. It'll be a lot of trial and

error, as no two organic life forms are the same.

3. #3 SweetDeaddy, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
    Like the post above said ^
    CBD will help a lot more in the medical region, but if you want to be recreational, get some more sativa dominant strains.
    if you want some indica dominant strains, a little bit of Girl Scout Cookies wont hurt ;)
    In other words, just get both.

4. So how much CBD droplets should I use at a time? 
    All the strains I listed were ones that would make me either energetic, creative, or heavily social. I don't really want anything that will give me couch lock or sedate me in any way. I just want to be able to enjoy my toke without an aura for an aftermath. My type of seizures are lethal, or medically the Tonic-Clonic species of seizures. 
    So safety is my top priority.

5. I feel you man, but that's the ironic part.
    the more medical strains are the ones that will more likely get you couch locked. That's why you should smoke more of the CBD dominant strains, but also to make your high better, pack a pinch some THC dominant strains in the bowl.
    I cant really tell you how much, but for your health, I'd say a         
    60/40 ratio should be good. CBD strains being the higher number. so that means for every gram you smoke, .6 of it should be CBD strains and .4 should be THC strains but since the strains your picking isn't really that high on CBD, maybe try a 70/30 ratio.