Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Was my last post till now. Now my post is High as hell.

Take a guess of what this post is or was?

2. oi! what happned to post 4200!?thats the ultimate post number :D

3. ya better just go ahead and quote yourself hun, ive looked for 15 minutes, an now i done lost my buzz, with yer lil brain teaser :D

peace

4. 4200 was this post..

do you get it now? What does it mean?

5. *curve ball*

swing and a miss!

6. ok strike one......
    but i do know
    ya neva swing at the first one :)

peace

7. Hahahaha Smokie.

Do you think she'll strike out tonight!

8. oh yeah stirke ywotwo

peace

9. Ok, Bud Head...I can't be dancing all the friggen time, ya know?

But here I am, doing the dance, yet again...

I'm doing it with a migraine, too! I have a skull cap on that's holding an ice pack on my forehead! You better love me for this dance, dude!!!

::::doing the 4200 posts dance that probably is WAY past 4200 now::::::

10. Thanks guys and gals.

RMJL I do love you babe. I only hope that you will put up with me for another ten years.

I am sending you migraine gone karma..

Critter, We'll be dancing for you next!!!

11. Yeah, I can handle 10 more years!!!;)

Thanks for the karma...I've had a shot of Toradol and several doses of Imitrex and I still have this damn migraine. I need all of the migraine-gone karma that I can get!!!

12. I'm sending Bud Heads migraine go away karma. This time it's the highest strenth around! I hope it helps!

13. DRINK BONGWATER....youll throw up so much your headache will go away :p

nahh..just kiddin

drink water....and ill be sure to send ya some good karma.

14. hey rmjl... too bad this didn't happen back in my wicthcraft days... i coulda gotten rid of that migrane quick, fast, and in a hurry. but alas... those days are no more. so i'll do this instead...

::picks up go-away-migrane karma and throws it (softly) at rmjl::

there ya go :)

hope this helps, lol.

15. Thanks guys...I still have a dull ache that won't go away but the intense pain is gone and that makes me happy and I owe it to you guys! :)

Cottons, I am NOT surprised that you did the witchcraft thing. You've had your hands in a little bit of everything, dude. I like that you're making your journey through life by experiencing many different things. You should be proud of that.

Normsy Poo, if I ever drink bongwater, I'll wait until we meet to do it so that I can puke on you. See how sweet I am??? ;)

16. i put a little thought to this an..i dont think ive ever struck out in my life :p
    walked a few times......
    but alas never swung 3 times an missed.
    rmjl, hope yer feeling 100% better today.

peace

17. Every one stricks out some time in their lives...

I guess you are above us though. You may be the one no strike out queen!

18. hey BH... i forgot to do the dance for your 420-O post :D

::does belated congrats for BH's 420-O post dance::

rmjl... i'm not much proud of my witchcraft days (taking into account my present beliefs). but they were a great learning experience. at first i didn't really think the whole thing was real... til i started trying it out for myself. it was insane. i once got rid of a friend's headache who lived in WA state... so that's why i say i coulda gotten rid of yours had i still been practicing today, lol.

some of the other things i was able to do were: spirit/body separation (where you actually leave your body), glamours (i could change my eye color on demand), limited ESP, and moving things with my mind... it got pretty spooky after a while, but it was cool in it's own little way.

19. Hahahaha so you forget things too!

Thanks for the dance.. Twas good!

20. wow cottons thats fkin awsome, wish I could do some of that stuff. Im too much of a rapper to get into the goth/witch kinda scene tho :/

I bust glocks not spells, lol