Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

411 on SMOKING WITH STYLE

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 510, Jun 17, 2009.

1. If you need a guide on how to enjoy smoking weed, then you shouldn't be smoking weed in the first place.

2. why are you smashing me? This is a guide to guide apprentices. Its useful and helpful, I don't see why you can't smoke weed and read guides to make a more comfortable and educating smoke. you sir are a moron!

3. I'm not bashing you, actually.

I'm just saying that if you're going to smoke weed, do it however you feel natural doing it. You don't need to follow a guide.

I'm not saying "don't read this guide", I'm saying "you don't need this guide".

4. You sir are a retard, you are in the APPRENTICE section, there is people that don't know anything about smoking or basic guidelines. This is not a fuckin guide to teach you how to inhale or fuckin light a bowl, it's a guide to teach you all the basics. You are an amateur! Just get the fuck out if you don't need this guide, no one asked you to come here.

5. Simmer down, Nancy.

If you can't handle someone stating an opinion before you start going ape shit, then forums probably aren't the right place for you.

Either way, I'll leave you to your Apprentice Section.

Your guide is foolish still and doesn't really teach anything.

Have fun, QQ.

6. I agree with 510, your a dick that troll around the forums. GET A LIFE.

7. Well luckily for me, I don't take people seriously when they can't formulate a proper sentence.

8. says the emo dude with this
    It's not that I don't understand reality,
    because I do...
    I just hate it.
    what I love is the place I cannot explain,
    what is inexpresseable with human language,
    what most people in reality will never experience...
    the Divine Moments of Truth.
    that is where I belong.. \t\t\t \t\t

HAHAHAHA FAGGET!! LOL!!!!!

9. And you've proved my point even further.

10. why you mad at the world? YOU MAD? HAHAHA.

Makaveli was just trying to help out the apprentices, but theres always some homo that think their a seasoned toker. hahaha get outta here no one likes you. GRASSCITY doesn't need people like you here.

11. Actually i kinda liked that. Anyways, i read this guide back when i first started smoking with other people alot and it helped out quite a bit. It teaches you things that everyone needs to learn at some points like cheating the green, and cornering the bowl.

12. This guide is really useful if you take the time to actually go through it and read it. Don't judge on this useful guide just because Abstract believes that guides are " foolish still and doesn't really teach anything." You must be really ignorant!

13. The last thing that I am is mad.

Do you not understand the meaning of my signature? Of course you don't.

Yes, 510. I am the ignorant one.

14. Why is everyone flaming him? Jesus Christ, smoke a bowl and calm the fuck down. What his sig says is irrelevant to the thread. He's just trying to be helpful.

When I started, none of my friends were really into it (some of them smoked j's every once in a while, but that was about it). As far as learning etiquette and learning about the different toking tools, that guide *could* have been helpful.

So just relax, and stop bashing him. No reason to hate on how different people learned to smoke.

15. I created this thread with good intentions, to help out the apprentice tokers.

16. I posted saying that if you needed a guide on how to enjoy smoking weed, then you shouldn't smoke weed.
    I wasn't attacking you or anything, you just took it the wrong way. I was prepared to leave your thread and I already had until I read Makaveli's post.

Either way, I'm leaving your thread now. I expected the community here to be chill, but apparently everyone is uptight as fuck.

Don't bother replying to my post because whoever does will probably just start another flame session.

17. One thread, and your assuming that everyone in grasscity is uptight as fuck. Do I have to repeat it again? YOUR A MORON.

18. i totally read that guide back in the day lol
    shits old but useful good looks fellows

19. Do I need to repeat it again?

Simmer down, Nancy. You don't need to have a temper-tantrum in a forum.