Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

41% Thc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Baked Bread Baker, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Damn. Im going to have to see how much they are selling that for. Dont like buying bud but that sounds worth trying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I AM SLOW......so forgive me........but what exactly is that showing???

3. Lab report for bud, 41% THC..!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Lab report of what?? One strain......one bud...........all the buds combined..........?

5. what about terpenes?

6. Strain? Not that I question 41%, but I'm wondering if it's naturallly occurring THC or if the sample was maybe treated/dipped/etc? These days one can get crazy THC (and/or CBD depending on preference) results from any flower.

7. Second independent lab? What were the results from the first?

8. Call the lab and ask them how they test.

9. Oh...........I don't care THAT MUCH..............I was just asking.........

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Yes, one strain. A sample of that strain is tested.

11. So...can you get seeds, or?
    If these stats are true, I'd pay $50 a seed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET YOR SEEEEEEEEEEEEDS HEEEEEEEEEEERE.............GET EM WHILE THEEEEEEEEY LAAAAAAAAAAAAST................

13. Idk how I feel about this... Shutders

• Like Like x 1
  14. This doesn't mean much to me. I've heard of over 30's percent thc but all the sudden we got over 40 percent.

15. Lol I didn’t no labs were the only people with access to a printer.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. After working in Colorados cannabis industry for a few years... I don't believe it. Those tests are easily skewed. The dryer the test sample the higher the potency. He could have sent in kief... IDK but I don't believe it.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

17. You can believe it or not, I have personally seen the Facility. It’s DWC hydro, LED only for lights. Ran by husband and wife. He himself is skeptical.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. These private lab test are notoriously fickle. Honestly people test their weed at the labs the return the higher numbers. I'd be really surprised if 41% was anywhere close to the actual average THC content of the plant but still just to hit 41% at all is damn good. 9 points over anything I have ever seen first hand. Also this is very reputable grower here in Portland. Only weird part is I dont see Artisan Grown advertising this yet. Must be a real recent result.

P.S. Im too old for Instagram so the news is probably still oozing out to this dinosaur.

Also just a note: Any good Portland shop are routinely stocking flower that tests over 30% so 40% just isnt that ridiculous. Especially with the breeding that goes on here. Portland is ground zero for cannabis breeding. Anyone that loves weed should come check out Artisan Grown, Greenforia/Medigreen and Archive. These are 3 of the best growers on the planet.