400Watt autoflower grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mr.greenleaf, Jan 21, 2014.

1. thanx and thats good theyll start packing on some nice buds soon! ive got a question for ya? did you plant your seeds in ffof directly? im thinkin about buyin some and i dont wanna shock them cauae i hear ffof burns easily

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. i used foxfarms happy frog soil it has less nutes than ocean forest and all i did was add perlite and ph'd it to 6.6 and poped the seeds in also i started useing 1/8 strength of jungle juice nutes a week ago.

3. best to start with foxfarm light warrior starter soil then transplant into ffof just to be safe :D

sent from the middle o nowhere

4. i would but ill be growing autos and i cant transplant so any more ideas?

5. Day 35 picture time

Attached Files:

6. lookin good! the one in the orange buckets starting to pack on some wont be tol much longer so pretty much theyve just been getting nutes from the soil? i know you said you started using nutes at 1/8 stength but did they look like they needed it or what? only asking cause i dont wanna fuck up my grow with all the money and time ill be spending

7. if i remember right i read that happy frog was good for a month untill i needed to add nutes so i waited until week 3-4 and only added a little nutes because I'm scared of nute burn because it slows growth and what not. Honestly I'm just a beginner and i don't know much about nutes and when to use them. I'm going to water them tonight with 1/6 strength. I think its way better to use alittle less nutes than to much.

8. Looking good man! I'm jealous because mine aren't quite at the bud packing stage. Did some light LST tonight to promote my future bud sites with more light. I'm pumped for you and looking forward to seeing how much it packs on!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

9. Moved some stuff around for better light

Attached Files:

10. Day 37

Attached Files:

11. #51 Kronicly Insane, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    Nice looking plants. You are doing great for your first run. Keep feeding nutes and start the switch to flowering. Time is short and they need feedings. They look healthy and should treat you good. Keep up the great job

12. thanks a lot. What do you mean switch to flowering? Should i switch from mh to hps?

13. HPS will produce better buds. Generally MH is for veg and HPS for flower. There is debate that says using both in flowering to produce the best results. With autos I would leave at 18 hrs of light if not more. Every but counts.

14. thanks i switched bulbs tonight

15. looking good what did you switch your bulbs to? mh? hps?

16. i switched it to hps

17. I'm in :),  cute plant haha, awesome

18. nice make sure you get some fans going in there if you already dont have any because hps puts off more heat that cfls and if your not careful you can burn your plants your supposed to have it farther away if you didnt already know

19. I got a new phone and I haven't figured out how to post pictures yet

20. Alright guys its been a while but I think I finally figured out how to post pictures so I will be continuing the journal starting tomorrow