"400w soil scrog perpetual"

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by drugzarebadkids, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Hello grass city!!
    Its about time I start a journal for all of you to look at. I am at day 8 of budding rite now. The strain is unknown I got it from an industrial grower and he doesn't know what it was either[​IMG] I also have access to "gods kush" from "Jordan of the island" seed bank. My buddy keeps moms of both so i can get clones any time, I have grown both multiple times and the gods kush is much harder to grow and lankier but way more potent in every way just less yields and smaller buds. I think after this round I will be going back to the gods kush. My clone room is heated from the bud room underneath, and ballasts are cooled by outtake from bud room. I dont have the measurements on the room sizes rite on me so ill post them next time.

OK so here is the list of equipment...
    -400w hps (bloom)
    -400w mh (veg)
    -4x4" florescent (clones)
    -4' vortex inline fan (bloom outtake)
    -2x5'-1x8' fans for circulation (bloom)
    -2x4' passive intakes (bloom)
    -2'x4' construction (quarter inch plywood)
    -black and white poly plastic

veg room is not complete yet......

So currently the grow is....
    -4x unknown strain (day 8 budding today)
    -4 gallon pots
    -sunshine mix #4
    -Advanced nutrients (3 part base,big bud,bud candy,piranha,tarantula)
    -Plantlife products (super b+,the hammer)

Here is some pics of the setup.....

Attached Files:

2. And here is some pics of the circulation fans, the way I do my bending closeups(and a snapped top FUCK!!), and just the whole first week in general.......

Attached Files:

3. Cool dude! I love how you have a futuristic camera that is taking pictures in January of next year! Nice! Subbed.

4. Ya that camera is some work of art lol never tells the correct date even rite after you set it!

5. Here are some bud shots from the last harvest...
    -The first 4 pics are the unknown strain
    -the next 4 pics are the gods kush

Anybody got any guess on what strain this unknown strain im growing could be???

Its very short and bushy with wide short leaves (indica dominant), not very much flavor,rock solid big light buds, medium frosting, the high causes hella couch-lock, and flowers for about 7.5 to 8 weeks....

Attached Files:

6. Never seen anything like it but looks pretty cool.... and potent!

7. My observations...... You should clean your nails and your cig is broken!LOL! Seriously, the unknown bud looks very good. I would say Pineapple or something like it.

8. >>>UPDATE<<<
    First day of week 2 budding
    -went and got my 6 god kush clones for my next round
    -cut 16 clones off my unknown strain for another friend
    -thinned bottom of screen (lolly popped) for air flow

here is the pics....

Attached Files:

9. clean your fingernails....they aint even that bad I just got off work when I took those pics lol
    and the cig aint broken its just bent (hand rolled piece of shit lol)

but the bud is good hmm pineapple you figure ill do some research and see if they match up.

10. >>>UPDATE<<<

Week 3 day 1...

So I kinda got lazy with pulling it through the screen and let it go lol
    well not much too say little buds showing up everywhere, new clones are out of humidity dome today, god kush clones have been started on nutes yesterday and will be topped in a day or two then put in the veg room with some big cfls for a couple days before the metal halide is put in.

Here is some pics......

Attached Files:

11. >>>>UPDATE<<<<

happy new years :smoke:

so its the last day of week 3 (half way done):hello:
    Its getting a really dank smell now and stopped stretching
    starting to fill out nicely, I accidentally let the light get too close and some light bleaching was starting so i raised it up.

I have been experimenting with pruning during bloom and my last grow (#3) witch i did relatively no pruning i got the most yield so far but i really want to do some pruning on this cluster fuck i got got going rite now what do all you think about pruning for yield???

here is the end of week 3 pics.......

Attached Files:

12. Just made a journal for my next round will be doing gods kush

I wont be posting any pics of these plants in this journal

link is in signature

WHERE IS ALL THE COMMENTS!!!!!

13. >>>UPDATE<<<

so not much to say but.... wheres all the fucking comments I thought someone might think this grow is half decent but i guess nobody is watching. anywho its starting to get a little frosty in the ol'bloom box
    temps are 68 at the lowest and 76 at the highest, humidity is at a steady 35 in there. It was pretty bushy so i removed quit abit of foliage yesterday. So the plan is to keep feeding for about 2 and a half more weeks then start the ol flush.

Here is some pics (day 26--week 4)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. nice looking scrog dude! :hello:

15. Very nice brotha man. keep it up.

16. hey dudes thanks for stopping by things are going good so far hope you stay for the trip.

What are your thoughts on defoliating for yield?????

17. Here is some closeups from last night...note that my camera sucks and I wont lie I suck ass at taking pics lol

That white looking bud in the pics is some crazy light bleaching from having the light too close. I had this happen on my last grow big time (dident know what it was) but it actually aint bad smoking, it seems more potent but tastes a little different.

Anywho here is the pics (week 4 closeups)

Attached Files:

18. PLain and simple if it gets in the way of a big bud I cut it off. Its way better to have the bud get more light than have the leaf suck it in. Trust me I have done both and trim the leaf.

19. Ya that's exactly what I thought and I have tried both and to my surprise i had better results leaving most of it on....but the first 2 grows where i did lots of trimming it was a different strain...my last grow i did very little and it was a hammer harvest i was happy:smoke: the grow im doing now is the same strain as last time so i think im going to trim quite a bit off too see the difference hopefully its even better then last time!!:metal: