400w Paradise Seeds-Nebula, Acid, Wappa

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by itsofficial, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Whats up everyone. This will be my second grow, but my first with photoperiod seeds. I got them a few months back in an attitude promotion. Tested the waters with autos and learned a lot so hopefully this will turn out well.

Im using:
    400 Watt HPS for veg and flowering
    Starting with FFOP in solo cups, and will mix FFOP with FFOF when I transplant
    Nectar For The Gods Nutes
    5 Gallon pots
    Ill probably veg for 5 or 6 weeks.

Nebula- Sativa
    Acid- Hybrid
    Wappa- Indica

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also got this as a free sample. Its made by Green Gro and called Mycorrhizae. Your suppose to mix it in the top half of your soil after you transplant. The main thing that the guy was telling me is that it "Increases foliage and root system growth." Im not sure if Ill use it though...
    [​IMG]

2. The Nebula popped up yesterday, and the Acid is starting to. But the Acid looks a little funny, not sure if the soil is too wet or if she's just in an awkward spot right now. I planted the Wappa in the soil yesterday so hopefully she'll be up soon.

[​IMG]
    Nebula
    [​IMG]
    Acid
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Heres a quick update. All of the seeds have sprouted. I started the Nebula and Acid a little far from the light because I didn't want the soil to dry out too quick. Now it seems they're stretching a bit. All the plants are about 23 inches from the light now, should they be a little closer with a 400 watt hps?

[​IMG]

4. Another update. Im trying to adjust where the Acid is under the light, seems like she's trying to escape the light, but when I moved her further to one side it didn't change. So I tried putting her more under the light so she would straighten back up. Still nothing. Any suggestions?
    [​IMG]

Nebula looking good
    [​IMG]

5. Nebula is my number ONE favourite weed man, hope all goes well, you WILL enjoy

6. Had to stop by, also got these exact seeds going aswell gotta love the 'tude promos :D , Got these vegging in 4" rockwool cubes under 46w of CFL, about 6 weeks old, recently moved so keeping em small till i get my new box up and running. Wappa is a beast, I can tell already, short space between internodes quick growth and nice an bushy, Acid is similar more stanky, and nebula stretching a bit more, as would be expected. Well subbbed.

[ps] forgot to say, the wappa starts off smallest but by the end of the month had matched the size of the nebula but had 2 extra leaf sets :) lets see if it happens with yours.

7. Yeah, Im really excited for the Nebula. All Ive heard are good things about the strain. And when I read "Paradise Seeds Nebula is bound to take into the realm of space." from Attitude, I was sold.

Nice! Attitude is awesome. I haven't heard too many other people talking about Acid, but I did hear that Wappa produces a high yield, so Im glad to hear you say that. Its funny you say the Wappa starts out the smallest, because she is the smallest right now. But she did germinate last out of the three.

8. nice i got 1 paradise seeds nebula and 1x Wappa in veg right now about 4 weeks in there in my 600watt x 2 veg room and looking great cant wait to see what they do as they were freebies.

9. Nice, when are you going to switch them to flower, and what size pots are you using?

I haven't been home for a couple days so its nice to see a change in size when I came back. And it was really nice to see the acid is straightening back up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. i used 5 gallon pots and i am going to do 8 week veg of veg so in about 3-4 weeks ill be doing the switch,

11. Wow 8 weeks in veg? Those are going to be some monsters man :D!

12. yes plus i just ordered a co2 generator soo we will see how that goes

13. Wow man, thats nuts. Im trying to figure out if I should top, lst, scrog, or let them all be..?

14. I don't like having issues this early, but I have a bit of a problem with the acid. She has straightened back up, but now the leaves are droopy. Im guessing I overwatered a little but I haven't watered in two days, and she looks like this today. Maybe a heat problem? The Nebula looks fine, and the Wappa seems decent too.

Acid
    [​IMG]

Wappa
    [​IMG]

Nebula
    [​IMG]

15. Ya its hard to get the right amount of water in those tiny cups, i assume u have drainage holes. Also i only used solo cups once and when i did i waited to long to transplant and im pretty sure i stunted growth a bit so i wouldn't take ur time with that. Anyways i usually do some lst and or fim my plants. but it all depends on how much time u have and how much area you got to work with. they are looking good so far though

16. Yea I use drain holes. Im thinking if I do anything, Ill top them.

Another quick question, can a high ph cause leaves to turn yellow? I watered the nebula today with ph'd water at 6.0, the runoff water was 6.8. And prior to this watering, I was using water ph'd to 6.5. Im thinking it could also be lights might be too close.

17. ive never heard of ph affecting leaf color, but who knows 6.8 doesnt seem to bad imo. My Nebula had some decent yellowing of the leaves last week, amongst other and a slight curling. I raised my light from 10" to 12" away and it seems to be going away. They are growing to fast and forget to raise the lights sometimes...

18. The runoff was a little higher than that last week because I ph'd it to around 6.5. I might move them a few inches further away from the light. They are about 13" away from the 400 watt hps right now.

19. yes if your ph is off it can lock out nutrients and cause your leaves to yellow, a ph of 6.8 isnt bad man. if you can get it to 6.5 your golden. im not to sure y the leaves on the acid is looking like that though wish i could help you there. it all looks like its going good to me other than that bro

20. try lifting the lights. how does the soild feel when you stick your finger in about half way? if its moist wait to water until its all dry a half a finger deep. thats what i do works for my seedling and smaller vegging plants.