400W MH/HPS *Pinneapple Express*Skunk #1*OG Kush Plant 18*White Widow*

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lXtreeml, Apr 8, 2012.

1. After a small successful first grow I have decided to run my next tent indoor setup. This time using a 400W MH/HPS and 4inch inline fan. I picked 4 new strains-Flying Dutchmen-Skunk #1, G-13-Pineapple Express, Reserva Privada-OG Kush Plant 18, and G-13 White Widow all feminized. Instead of starting veg time from day of sprout-I put them under 20/4 MH in their cups, once they had a few leaves I transplanted them into 3G grow bags and adjusted light to 18/6 MH. This is when I begin counting day 1 veg cycle. I plan to veg for 30 days-then the white widow is going with another sativa mother under a seperate veg setup and grown for clones. the OGK18, PE, and S1 will continue to veg until I think they are big enough to flower then I'm going to HPS and if I don't use my blackstar to flower the WW and other sativa I'll throw that in with the hps. Here's a pic of the girls.

Attached Files:

2. I don't quite get why ur using bags to grow them in. But i must admit if your intention is to transfer them to a bigger pot latter on then a sec seems like a smart idea. I assume your bags have holes in the bottom?

3. lol at the comment above, I grow in bags to dude (good choice) unfortunately my bags are just black, where u get the ones that are white on the outside?? and also nice Cactus in there haha (ya plants look a little bit pale and also give the soil some water dude it looks dry as fuck man)

4. the top 1 inch is probably dry now, but the bottom is still moist with water and 1/4 dose FF Grow big. They are from a company called Sun Leaves on ebay-$7 bucks with free shipping for 10-3Gal, holes in the bottom and black inside/white outside.yea and a little blue cactus.. I felt it needed better light my window sill wasn't cutting it plus all the roots fit inside a shot glass lol. The pineapple express is already starting to stink.

5. Sub'd, killer line up on your grow IX.

What are your temps and humidity at? I'm on my second grow as well, but with a 400W HPS cooltube. I can't seem to keep the temps under 86F.

6. Not sure about humidity but the temps are probably only a few degrees warmer than the room. The fan takes the heat out and blows it near my a/c so the trent probably doesn't get over 80 degrees F. Once I put the carbon filter on they might go up a few but in not too worried.

7. Very nice, count me in :bongin:

8. Here's some pics of the ladies.. day 7 veg. In the picture of all of them the other plant is a harvested Chill-OM plant I'm trying to re-veg because I liked the pheno. They are growing fast!

Attached Files:

9. Time for an update. These pictures are 2 nights after their first full dose of FF Grow Big. still on 18/6 MH this is day 13 veg. the pineapple express is already showing what looks like female preflowers.

Attached Files:

10. In order from left to right incase you can't tell OGKP18, PE, S1, and WW.

11. Nice Strains. My third grow would definitely be with Pineapple Express. Sounds like it would be a delicious smoke!

I'm following the post dude, good job!

12. Update! day 23 veg. the plants got so big I moved the Chill-OM out of the tent, but then I had to move the OGKP18 out because they kept growing. I will continue to include the OGKP18 in the grow it will just be viewed from the other tent. It is now currently under 18/6 on a blackstar 240W LED with the chill-om. still getting fed FF grow big every other watering. Left to right-all, PE-WW-S1-OGKP18.

Attached Files:

13. Looking good. Your girls are looking sexyy

14. thanks ^.^

should I be doing LST or Topping/Fimming? I want to veg 30 days total for the S1, PE, and WW but I think if I do some topping and veg for an extra 15 days I could really increase yield with all those tops getting the extra light and time. any thoughts?

15. LST for sure! I havent seen an mj girl that didnt benefit from being tied down. Lst and think about possibly manicuring the bottom parts of the stems to increase growth on the tops..

Topping is up to you, some plants do better with it, some do not. I kninda wish I haven't topped both my Satori girls, they usually form huge main colas, I'm still waiting for the "huge" part. But there are more colas. I topped at an earlier age also.

16. Well first I tied down the WW-She loved it! so many more shoots are getting light now and within an hour of the lights coming back on she stood the main shoot right back up! The PE has a different kind of stem and shoot ratio going on so I only pulled it a little to the side to expose more shoots. I didn't tie anything else yet but I will once I see fit-the S1 has skinny enough leaves and they are spaced almost perfectly enough to let light through to the other shoots so I may not even mess with that one. Pics up either this weekend or sometime mid-next week.

17. Cool man. Yeah, the plants will tell you how they'd like to be tied down. She'll either scream for help, or love you for it. :) I just posted a few pics up from today, day 40!

18. Time for an update.

Day 30 Veg 18/6 Mh
    Skunk #1, Pineapple Express, and White Widow's final day of veg. I decided this because they are already quite large plus with the little bit of LST here and there has increased their size a lot also. The OG Kush Plant 18 is going to stay in veg under LED for now until I can get her into the flowering light.

Left to right. All-P.E.-W.W.-S.1-OGKP18.

Attached Files:

19. I predict a nice big harvest! :D

The girls are lookin nice and healthy, keep it up

20. I'm not familiar with these strains as of yet but I hear about good yield from all of them and with decent veg time and some LST I'm hoping to pull in a decent amount. Any guesses? We'll say.. just the three WW-PE-S1?