400W MH/HPS. LST. Bagseed.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AtoZinc, Sep 15, 2009.

1. hello,
    ok. the electricians came this morning. i found the minibreaker box they were looking for earlier. it was in the kitchen on the wall. it was low and painted white. i didn't even notice it until a couple days ago. i smiled when i found it.
    when they came this morning, i directed them to the box. one of the fuses blew. they replaced it and everything was back on track. i started to ask them about amps and wattage. just to try and understand things, possibly for my grow or whatever.
    the plants are growing and growing. they love the MH light. the little ones are starting to take off. the biggest one, its side shoots are growing big. i'm thinking of trying big paper clips. retieing the strings is starting to become a bit of a hassle. the room is only so big and whatever. its hard to get in there, especially with the other little ones. i bought some paperclips from wally world today and will try them out. i'm hoping to flower in the next 2-3 weeks. i'm sort of nervous, i hope the big one isn't too big and cover the others or be a pain to control. guess we will have to see.
    the ona gel came today. i could smell it coming right out the box. smells like fresh laundry. nice. i can only imagine how powerful the smell will be when i actually open it.
    here are some shots. just for fun. enjoy! i'm always welcome suggestions or comments. take care!

Attached Files:

2. Looking good Ato. I just germed mine and put them in the ground today. I can't wait until they show their purdy faces. :D

3. bad news update. i was busted by my landlord. he threatened to call the police and consulted his lawyer. basically he told me to get out. he was really nice about it and just told me it was really his wife. he told me he use to smoke when he was younger and knew what it was. anyway. lessoned learned. i got to keep my equipment and now moved into my friends apt, which is cool, for now. i'll probably be in a new apt by the end of the week.
    its an interesting story and i got off with nothing. he works in the same industry as me and knew if he called the police, he would ruin my carreer. he told me he liked me and no hard feelings. he even shook my hand and told me good luck with everything and to be careful next time. apt wasn't for me and regretted getting it from the beginning. probably a wicked sign to get out. i might post the story of events that happened. not sure, yet. now i will drink some beers and chill with my buddies. life is good right now. be careful everyone!