400w mh/hps bagseed grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by 97supra, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Well I'm a beginner, so don't expect anything crazy. I expect to mess up so that's why I'm using bagseed. They're around 2 weeks old. Dont ask why there's 2 plants coming from a few cups. One of the plants is drooping somewhat and has a spot somewhere on the leaves. What do you think is wrong

Oh for now im using miracle grow soil and mg 20-20-20 nutes at 1/8th strength. its early for nutes, im just testing on a few plants. im transplanting tomorrow into some pro mix. Waiting for my fox farms nutes to arrive.

did i top my plant right in pic 3?

Attached Files:

2. :wave:

One plant per pot, I know you're experimenting, but you may as well treat them right. :)

No nutes, too soon. You don't need nutes in the soil or additional ones yet.

It was also way too soon to top that plant, you really wanna wait until the fourth or so leaf set.

Can you get a fan on them? It will promote strong stems and roots.

The spot is nothing significant imo.

They look reasonably healthy considering. ;)

We're all her to help, ask if you've got any q's. :)

3. i had a fan in there but its so damn loud.. might as well put a sign on the door saying POT GARDEN ENTRANCE HERE lol. i was gonna run to walmart tomorrow and get a fan. im moving them downstairs soon as the temps are really hard to control in my closet. i forgot there are already nutes in the soil, but i figured it was early for nutes. thanks

Oh by the way. one of the seeds sprouted in flowering. As in it was making a "budsprout" lol