400w HPS White Rhino/Bubbilicious Soil Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by IndicaSativa420, Mar 30, 2006.

1. thanks..i just ordered a hydrofarm powerhouse 1000w hps ballast, valuebrite aircooled 6" reflector, and a 1000w hortilux bulb, as well as a glass lens for the reflector. I also ordered a digital ph pen. I am going to be ordering a dayton blower, nutrients, some cloning equipment, ph up and down, etc. in a few days. The equipment i just ordered should be here within a week.

2. Sweet harvest, Looks like you got yourself some serious equipment. Happy growin :D

3. I ordered a 265cfm dayton fan with duct tubing, intake flange, and i also bought a bunch of cloning equipment. All i have left to get is the nutrients, ph up and down, soil, and the seeds. I am going to spend $150-$200 on seeds, i am going to go with a quality seedbank, i have been looking at serious seeds and dutch passion and a few others. The two strains i am thinking about are blueberry from dp and sensi star from paridise seeds. I will have a new grow journal up in a month or so at the most. Just keep an eye out in a few weeks for my new thread, it should be great.

4. Good job, I can only hope mine turn out to be as nice looking as yours!

5. If you want to be spending that kind of money on seeds I would take a look at DJ shorts seeds. Good purple strains for you that will blow your mind. I want to do a grow with their blueberry strain in one of my next crops. But I'm going to watch your next grow reguardless of what you go with =). Good luck.

6. Yeah i was thinking about dj shorts also...i havent officially decided yet.

7. What is the total yeild?? :)