400w homemade tent grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dooder, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Update: Day 17 flowering
    ok so the site wont let me upload any pics ill keep trying though

2. I have problems sometimes too.

3. Hello dooder,love hearing how people
    make their diy tents and stuff, i've got
    an opened out wardrobe with some
    black backed white plastic as my tent
    will be nice seeing how your plants
    finish up

persius..

4. #44 dooder, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
    Update: Day 18 Flowering :smoke:
    ok so all of these are pics of plant #2 except pic 3 is plant #1 its the healthiest but its taking longer for the bud formation, so im thinking its a more sativa dom. strain im really not sure sence its just bag seed....

Attached Files:

5. Hello Persius, welcome to my grow.... ya i figured spend 60 bucks to make one or 200 to buy.... how much space do you have in wardrobe and what kinda lights are you using?

6. Looookin good man! Idk if someone said this, but you lookin to go the scrog route?

7. i actually never tried it myself but was just recently getting interested in it. im actually just gonna let these two finish how they are then im gonna wait untill im outa my apt. before i do another go with my BB Bluecheese and bubba kush. when i start those i wanna mother both in a separate room and just use clones off them and fill up my 2'x4'x6' tent im thinking 4 at a time ind let them veg for 60 days... top a couple times lollypop and see how that goes. that is unless i change my mind by then lol

8. nice LST job loooks like you will get some nice dank.

9. thank you brotha. i wish i would have vegged longer though

10. How's things going?

11. things are going ok i i fed both plants today first time with molasses and full strength tiger bloom and big bloom sooooo hopefully they will start getting fatter lol ill post some pics soon

12. [quote name='"dooder"']things are going ok i i fed both plants today first time with molasses and full strength tiger bloom and big bloom sooooo hopefully they will start getting fatter lol ill post some pics soon[/quote]

I sit and stare at my plants often. The Force is weak with me cause they're still growing at their own pace. Lol

13. same here man all day im walking by my tent checking things turning pots. they dont even look like they grow untill i look at older pics lol

14. ok so i decided to cut a little piece dry it and smoke it.... it was a light buzz probably cuz its still not mature a little sweet not dry enough

Attached Files:

15. [quote name='"dooder"']ok so i decided to cut a little piece dry it and smoke it.... it was a light buzz probably cuz its still not mature a little sweet not dry enough[/quote]

Anticipation kills me too! I have vowed not to touch mine until harvest. I hope I can follow through.......

16. There's a big diff in premature bud and cured ripe bud, really you're only getting thc, the cbd's will break down more while it's curing. But still you'll get a lot of thc production near the end weeks

17. Have any new pics? I love the coloring of the small piece you sampled. Which plant was it from?

18. that was from plant #2 the smaller one thats maturing faster... ill get some new pics when my lady gets home with the cam. ya i should have waited i still got a good buzz off those 3 bowls :)

19. Excellent! It'll only get better!
    :metal::metal:

20. ok so the bigger plant #1s lower leeves are yellow no crispy edges or any thing just like 5 or 6 of them are completely yellow... i think it might be a mag. deficiency. ill put up some pics when i get the cam