400w homemade tent grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dooder, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Living in an apartment you'll really need a scrubber. Those babies are gonna smell so good!

2. #22 dooder, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    ya i dont have an inline fan either though lol

3. Then I would say do 2 this run, then take some clones and do 4 the next

4. def. brotha i wanna wait untill i can just mother the two seeds and clone a perpetual harvest of blue cheese and bubba kush :p

5. Ok so ill be witjout internet for a little bit got a bill from sprint for my hit spot...$600:eek:but ill be give updates over my phone. So I cant really smell my plants at all even when I rub the leaces... And I havent seen any crystal production either

6. [quote name='"dooder"']Ok so ill be witjout internet for a little bit got a bill from sprint for my hit spot...$600:eek:but ill be give updates over my phone. So I cant really smell my plants at all even when I rub the leaces... And I havent seen any crystal production either[/quote]

$600?!?!? Wow!

Updates over the phone are acceptable. Carry on. ;)

7. Ya I guess they were charging ny the min...

8. [quote name='"dooder"']Ya I guess they were charging ny the min...[/quote]

Any way for them to make a buck.

9. Damn by the min? haha Are you in 12/12?

10. Yes ser day 13 from seeing first flowers

11. So around 27-34 days since switch?

12. Ya took like 2 weeks to show

13. You gonna post an update soon?

14. I will on monday after the cable guys sets up my new internet. Untill then I cant even download pics from my phone... But I did just feed full strength ff big bloom and ff tiger bloom today so mondays update should be pretty drastic im hoping :rolleyes:

15. I should have let them dry out one more day from jusy watering 4 days ago but I got antsy... Lol

16. [quote name='"dooder"']I will on monday after the cable guys sets up my new internet. Untill then I cant even download pics from my phone... But I did just feed full strength ff big bloom and ff tiger bloom today so mondays update should be pretty drastic im hoping :rolleyes:[/quote]

What does that drop your pH to? My ro/di water is 6.5 and with the nutes drops it to 4.4.
    Anxious to hear your update on Monday!

17. My ph is at 6.3 at half strength it was like 6.5. Im exvited to putu the update starting to see crystal production and get a little smell to. Sime of the hairs have turned red from me touching them but there lokking way better sence the feed yesterday

18. [quote name='"dooder"']My ph is at 6.3 at half strength it was like 6.5. Im exvited to putu the update starting to see crystal production and get a little smell to. Sime of the hairs have turned red from me touching them but there lokking way better sence the feed yesterday[/quote]

Awesome!

I checked out my tent this morning and the smell was intoxicating. That was two hours ago and the back part of the house still smells. I had to open a couple of windows to aid in getting rid of the smell.

19. Update: Day 14 Flowering

so im using a buddy comp to do this lol

Attached Files:

20. [quote name='"dooder"']Update: Day 14 Flowering

so im using a buddy comp to do this lol[/quote]

They look good!!