400w hid 5G DWC coco Berry Bomb first indoor grow

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by 187Budz, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Been awhile lol
    Yep it was a male. Pretty sure I called it a few weeks ago.

Anyways, going to see if I can collect me some pollen. Didn't work this hard to just through him away.
    Some pics just cause they look cool lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Okay, he's all done. Thought I got more pictures but apparently they didn't take for some reason.

Anyways, I put a giant freezer ziplock bag under him and checked (useless) everyday for the first signs of pollen.

When I eventually did see some (more on the leaves then inside the bag) I removed everything then gently clipped each cola (if you would still call it that) put it in a mason jar and shook gently. I collected more then enough pollen for my purposes and learned a few things along the way.

I then chopped down and disposed of my little buddy and had a fair well toke in his name.

Anyways,

[​IMG]

I know I could have gotten a lot more if I kept him but
    A: I don't need loads
    B: I'm hoping by some miracle I managed not to get my ladies pregnant (I know it's an extremely low possibility.)

So.... at least I know I can grow anytime of the year.

[​IMG]
    Bonus pic of the three clones I through in there for fun.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nothing special going on...
    Realized a went roughly a month in 12/12 w/ my MH bulb... newb lol
    Switched over a week ago give or take a few days.
    Anyone who doubts the validity of DWC should look here lol the 2 front plants (1 DWC, 1 Soil/coco) both are Master Kush clones from same mother planted same day and vegged for maybe 2 weeks before switching over... and the DWC is clearly twice the size.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. At least you can definitely see those are female! They might get a little weird when they re-veg...

5. Still not much growth from the galaxy and MK 2, but MK 1 is looking nice.. for what she was anyways lol. Not going to get much from these ladies but definently a great learning experience so far. So much more work then outdoor growing lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. In case anyone wonders why MK 1 is growing on a 30 degree angle right out the pot it's cause the stem wouldn't bend without some serious force (gotta love armour si) so I hung a big ass nut from the top of it (like a Christmas tree lol) to weigh it down and it worked beautifully.

7. 1518388536451.jpg

1518388550442.jpg

Decided to chop them down today.
    Not bad for basically a micro grow.
    MK1 had a nice purple color that my phone camera doesn't seem do justice to.
    Smallest plants I've ever chopped down.
    But we will take it as a win.

1518388760109.jpg
    1518388769242.jpg
    1518388775534.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nice purpley sexy buds. Thanks for sharing

9. Had a few pails/buckets/gravity bong tokes (what ever you call them locally).
    And it's not bad at all.
    The high really creeps on ya and hits hard.
    Down side is I was unsuccessful in containing my male plant. And these plants were impregnated.
    But on the plus side I have a few seeds from 2 nice genetics and my own strain.
    Daddy - Berry Bomb
    Mommy - Master Kush
    Master Berry Kush will have to do for now lol.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Grasscity Forum mobile app