400w hid 5G DWC coco Berry Bomb first indoor grow

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by 187Budz, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Still alive, barely lol lack of updates cause I'm ashamed :( but not giving up.
    Went from this,

[​IMG]

To this,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then relocated,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Changed back to 18/6 w/ MH light to bring back to life.

[​IMG]

Bought some Armor Si to help out.
    We will see how she responds. Need to build a new grow box (with better insulation).

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. This is a photoperiod strain, right? (Just wondering if you're racing an auto clock)...

I bet if it does come back this thing will produce a shitload of bud - this has gotta be some kinda crazy high-stress training! If it recovers and does well you should patent this technique as "frost cropping" haha!

3. Don't get me wrong - it'll definitely need a fair bit more veg time now - I just wouldn't count it out yet.

I think game over would be more likely if this happened to an auto or during flower. I'm sending good mojo your way for this plant!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Your not going to fill that scrog. They only stretch for forst few weeks. You would of been better vegging to nearly fill scrog then switched.

Also would of given you time to sort issues.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. If it was completely up to me if have vegged a lot longer... I have to try to make the wide happy (hydro consumption) and it would have been in my basement instead of an outdoor shed (but she thinks its a fire hazard)... unfortunately.. I can see these issues long before they hit me... but women don't listen.. and I am willing to sacrifice this plant to show her she's wrong... lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. And here I thought I just had a really nice small dick haha!

Any grow box is a great grow box, man - at least you're on the way to being self-sufficient with weed!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Back in business then! Nice!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Of coarse... nothing gonna keep me down lol eventually I'll get everything dialed down. Might be a long road but I'll get there.
    Everything becomes legal on July 1st 2018 so I'm worried outdoor grows are going to get raided more often so need to get indoor grows off the ground.
    Plus I'm really excited to grow my LSD strain but not going to try untill I know the plants will survive.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Never seen coco and dwc at the same time!
    Thought it was one or the other, used the clay balls and net pot straight into water. Hope it all bounced back..

• Like Like x 1