400W 3x3x6 first grow. documented from seed.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JimmyJackson, Aug 4, 2011.

1. wow yea ive never seen a leaf like that before. Happy birthday to ur girl! Get fucked up and dont worry about pics!

2. PICTURESSSS FUCK YEAH!!!!!

so the cops came cuz the neighbors thought we were bein to loud, fuckin passive agressive motherfucker neighbors called the cops at like 9:30pm (HAHAHAHAHHAHA) so three showed up in three different cars and I was outside smoking a cigar with a few others and they told us we were being too loud and blah blah blah so i told the cop we would be quiet and i stuck my head inside and said the cops were here so everyone should keep partying and everyone was like fuckkkk yeahhhhh and i sat outside and finsihed my cigar and drank a fuck ton of whickey while we watched the three hardons talk to eachother. they must have gotten a call or someshit because they all dipped at the same time and we got even louder untill 2am. so peepls just left and i snagged some pictures of the chicks. The thing is we werent even violating the city code when the cops came orginaly so im going to print out the sound and noise ordinance and leave a hand written note saying "we met the ****** PD and they were really nice and super helpful, we'd love to meet you" and leave it on their door if not talk to them myself because im super pissed that they resulted in calling the cops over speaking with me especially since it was fucking 9pm. whatever theyre probably fuckin lightweight pussys,

anyways PICTURES MA FUCKAAAASSSSS if you couldnt tell i was drunk by my unusual posting sty;le i might as well say I AM FUCKKKEDDD UPPP if the pictures are blurry itsbecause im drunk and i thought they look straight hshahaha but the buds on the indica are comin in reallll nice

editL how many times do i gotta uplaod this fuciing shit

Attached Files:

3. Hell yea man. thats what I like to see! Fuck neighbors ! Glad you got to party and have fun with your girl instead of getting hauled off to jail or something. Have a good morning and drink plenty of bloody marys! (i hate fuckin bloody marys)

4. Looks good dude. We are on about the same timeline I think...

5. I just looked at all the other pictures I took last night and they were all blurry as hell haha I must have partied like a champ because I feel like shit! Still laughing that the cops came at 9:30 last night, next time they come I'll have to report shots fired down the road so they fuck off. When we were sitting outside I was the one to first address the officers asking them if there was a problem and one of them told me not to run back inside! I was like dude I just initiated this conversation where the fuck am I gonna go? It's sad to see the poor use of resources, 3 marked patrol cars on a Saturday night not doing shit but trying to intimidate a small social gathering. Oh well that's just the way it is when you're living in a police state.

I'll have the Sunday update later as long as my team doesn't win and I have a repeat of last nights binge drinking.

6. Man just read through your whole thread. Beautiful, this is great for what seems to be a pretty new grower, didn't see anything saying you've grown before. Will follow rep+

7. #87 JimmyJackson, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2011

Thanks man, it's nice to hear things look great from other peoples views and yes this is my first time growing and I'm loving every second of it.

Here are a few pictures I took just a second ago when the lights came on. My indica is really starting to show buds.

Attached Files:

8. Here are a few pictures I took just a second ago when the lights came on. My indica is really starting to show buds.[/QUOTE]

Nice man. Dem look healthy

9. Cheers mate, i started following this thread a while back, we both started about the same time +/- a week or so.

Looking good :)

10. Looking nice

11. #91 JimmyJackson, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
    Just got back from one of the sickest shows I have ever been to. The band was Wild Beasts, they're from the UK. Not sure if anyone from the UK is following this but let me know if you know of them. I was surprised there were less than 100 people there but then again it was a rainy wednesday night in bum fuck North Carolina (surprised and thrilled they came though).

Anyways, I have a few pictures to update yall on. The random auto I threw in is really growing, still think autos are fucking stupid. OGK and WWxBB getting bigger, indicas showing very nice flowers, and the sativa is a slow bitch so she better have some double Ds or I'm gonna murder that slut.

I'll leave you with three videos from Wild Beasts and some pictures. So take the next 15 minutes or so and roll one up, click play, and enjoy the Beasts.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUJYqhKZrwA[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwHoh2vNdiA]Wild Beasts - 'Hooting & Howling' (2009) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sxh5zMbNAo]Wild Beasts - All The King's Men (2009) - YouTube[/ame]

Auto, wwxbb, ogk, bitch with small tits, indica, indica

Attached Files:

12. Amazing plants! :wave: I'm doing my first grow also and I'm nowhere near your success.:eek:

13. Looking very happy and healthy

14. [​IMG]

By doing this those tops you see (that are very nicely formed, with the valley in the middle) will be very nice colas.

Beer bottle colas if you play your cards right.

The sooner the better, you dont want your plant wasting energy to sustain life down there, not gathering light and energy.

All that otherwise wasted energy will be redirected instantly via. growth hormones.

P.S. I really wish I had done this on my first run ---> http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/716769-my-first-grow-400w-hps-9.html

I did on my second ;)

15. I have been debating over lollipopping mine. I think I will do it tomorrow.

16. Thanks dan, you're actually the one who motivated me into doing it. Your star 47 looks awesome by the way! I stopped short trimming because I didn't want to fuck anything up but I was looking at them this morning and thinking damn that trim didn't do much I need to do more. I'll hit them with the loppers later, maybe not all the way to the top of your blue line just because I'm still a little nervous but we will see what happens when I get in there and get down to business.

Snapped a stem on the sativa nearly in half trying to train it not to grow so fucking tall. This bitch thinks she's outside or something. Taped it back, seems to be fine, it's crazy how resilient plants are. This has been such a learning experience, I probably will only grow indicas from now on because they're shorter in height and shorter in flower time.

Added about 2" of soil to each pot in the flower tent and mixed in some Mexican bat gunao and a small dash of Jamaican bat guano. I figured they would like the extra attention and they seem to be responding well.

Also added a dash of Jamaican to the veg cab by working into the top bit of soil and those little ladies seem to love it. I saw explosive growth in just a day or two.

17. Right on man, and I dunno, I feel LST gives perfect control (as opposed to not growing Sativa). You can literally mold your plant into the exact optimum configuration. Then if it streteches wildly like my Satori did when I started flowering, you just bend all of those vertical branches flat, Have a super dense canopy of nugs.

Here's my Star-47 control (topped) next to my LST, well be seeing who wins out in the end.

[​IMG]

18. Subbed. Im from NC too!

19. Been a little over a week since I last put some pictures up so I figured I would post some this morning. Check out this hack job Dan! Second picture shows the good ol' sativa stretch. That is the highest my light goes so if they continue to stretch I may have to bend them a little. However, I think the stretch on her is nearly over, fuck I hope so. We have some buds in full bloom on my smaller girl, I put my nose up to and it smells exactly like Mr. Nice Guy or God's Pot (Mr. Nice X Champagne). I've been able to tell those apart even when not side by side, I like to think I have extremely good senses because I'm a cigar and whiskey aficionado. It has a really sweet smell very distinct to Mr. Nice. That being said, I've had both the Nice and the God's so there's a good chance that the seed came from them considering they went the quickest and I was getting a few elbows a week, but we all know the rules here, I wasn't selling it :rolleyes:

Oh, and roll it, I'm still thinking about anything I would say for the perpetual you're thinking about doing. For myself I'm thinking a 3x3 so 9 plant SOG and stagger them for a harvest every 3 weeks but I'll get back to you.

Attached Files:

20. Damn man, I like watching your grow because it literally gives me a "what my plant will look like in a week". Cant wait till my main colas get that thick. I just have little white afros for buds right now. hope they start thickening up soon.
    good job on the lollipopping also. Im sure thats gonna shoot all the energy up to the main nugs and give you fat ass colas.
    Keep it up!

also what nutes are you using?