400W 3x3x6 first grow. documented from seed.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JimmyJackson, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Can't tell sex yet dude.. give it another 72 hrs at least

2. #62 JimmyJackson, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2011

I have not noticed a humidity problem but have not been monitoring it everyday. Seems to stay pretty low, not much stagnant air in my tent because of all the air exchange. The ducting on the bottom is just passive intake and more or less a light trap.

My fan pulls through the carbon filter at the top and also pulls through my hood and cabinet. If you're confused just let me know and I will be more than happy to give you the full break down.

Just checked it out and it's looking pretty nice, I wish I was as far along as you are haha.

SEX UPDATE:
    I don't want to get ahead of myself here but this morning when I checked on the ladies I have a feeling that they are all female BUT it will take another day or two or maybe even three for me to be 100%. They're probably all males knowing my luck though haha.

Attached Files:

3. #63 JimmyJackson, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011

Attached Files:

4. #64 its_420, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
    Congratz ur mother is a father!
    err... u have neices....
    right?
    since the plant is ur "daughter" that makes the clones ur neices or .... ur half daughter.... shit ... i drank a few shots...
    ... if the plant is ur daughter and clones of her ...
    fuck this vodka....
    okay okay...
    the plants ur daughter....
    the clones are ....
    ur daughter.....
    I JUST BLEW MY MINDDDDDD.
    ... should i taKE shrooms that ive had for like 6 years in a plastic baggy?
    ive had a shitty day.
    CONGRATZ ALL THE SAME! I WANNA GET ONE OF THOSE CIGARS!

5. Haha oh man you crack me up. Sorry you had a shitty day but I hope you didn't trip all night and got some rest. Do shrooms stay potent after 6 years?

Looks like I'll be smoking a few more cigars. Like I said before, there's a chance that I have all females. Right now I like to think that I have seen female preflowers on 3 of the 4 and the last one still needs a few days or so to be certain its a female.

6. Subbd. Good loookin setup. Cant wait to see progress. Ill b lurkin!

7. haha yea I was drunk last night. sorry for the rambling. I dont think shrooms stay good but one day I will find out lol. hahahaha
    oh yea I finally got my 2x2 tent! Started flowering today!

8. Looks like the 50:50 ratio of male:female is pretty accurate based upon my grow. Two chicks and two dicks. I was surprised that the roots were so well developed but I guess males are pretty quick.

Does anyone have any idea what these white spots are? They seem to be forming in unison/patterns.

Attached Files:

9. How are your temp going?

10. #70 JimmyJackson, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2011

84* DAY 78* NIGHT

I'm also running my lights at night.

11. Bump for white spots with a picture of my routine ounce pickup.

OG Kush
    Blue Dream
    Jolly Rancher
    Cheese

Attached Files:

12. Cant wait to see how they turn out! Nice pick up by the way, you are a true connoisseur.

13. I would like to try that jolly rancher.
    the blue dream looks the best to me if thats the second bag:hello:

14. just looked through your entire thread.. good luck with the final stretch here!

15. Thanks man, I hope you aren't working as many hours still and are now able to spend sometime with the females.

The Jollyrancher is pretty good and smells just like a jolly rancher but I'm not sure which flavor haha. The blue dream is pretty good as well with nice hard nuggets but personally I don't think anything compares to the OG Kush and the feeling it gives you after you hold in a nice rip, not to mention its my favorite strain. Unfortunately, it is also 'my guys' favorite strain too so that's why it and the cheese are shaky. The cheese is similar to the OG but has a more sedative quality and is lacking the pine aspect.

Thanks choicenugs, I appreciate it, I will hopefully have some choicenugs sooner or later haha.

16. Just a quick update on everything here. Some pictures of my miniature pot factory as well as the lovely ladies. The two youngins are an OGK and a BigBudxWhiteWiddow I also planted 2 more OGK and 1 Alquimista (AK47XNorthernLights) and there's an auto flower in there somewhere that I got for free just for the fuck of it.

Attached Files:

17. Nice. Looking forward to seeing how the autoflower does.

18. Thats dope , we have the same exact 2x2 tent. Also the indoor outdoor thermometer is great huh? I had one on my scrog grow and it was everything I needed. I like how close u can get to the sprouts without burning them with the air cooled hood. So cool to see no sprouts ... then Bam! All sprouts! Good work bro!
    The ladies in flower are looking great btw! How many days fin flower is this? around 10? seeing any buds yet?

19. Lookin tasty as ever my friend, keep it up.

20. About 10 days give or take, my indica showed signs almost immediately and shes starting to get super furry. I also have a mutant ass leaf that looks like its about to start growing a bud out of the fan leaf. I'll have some pictures up later tonight if I'm not too drunk, it's my girls birthday and we are having a party.

Weird huh?
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-marijuana-growing/907211-another-mutant-plant.html