400W 3x3x6 first grow. documented from seed.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JimmyJackson, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Just wanted to add some more pictures of the setups. I moved some things around in the tent and finished the new cabinet. I have still not switched to 12/12. I decided I wanted to give them an extra week in veg while I LST them.

Attached Files:

2. #42 JimmyJackson, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    Couldn't resist uploading a picture.

EDIT: Also got the first power bill and it was right around what I was expecting. It can only go down from here too (August is the hottest month where I live). I think my girlfriend was under the impression that our bill was going to reflect a 5,000watt grow house so she started laughing when she saw it.

I figure I should get this out of the way before anyone hijacks my thread. To those who are thinking your are dumb for growing with your girl! She could just fuck you over at any second! She could get mad at you and snitch!... I laugh at all of you and here is why:

First off we aren't married because we are both in a very busy time of our lives, grad school.
    We have been together for years and my family embraces her as their own as well does her family embrace me as their own.

Secondly she has a degree in Bio-chemistry, worked for over 3 years at a major state university in their greenhouses extracting plant DNA while crossbreeding and growing new plants for ground breaking health research. (I can't wait to see what she can do to a weed plant once her and I get further along in our grows.)

Lastly she's about to become a dentist and we are very productive members of society each doing 50+ hours of community service each year and give charitably to local organizations such as homeless shelters for abused women and half way houses for people who have lost everything due to drug and alcohol addiction. (We personally believe these people should be treated and not punished and shunned by society.)

Sorry for the rant but I thought I would throw that out there.

Attached Files:

3. Gorgeous right there...is something hanging from the buckets in the pic? Im stoned and it looks like there is. Lol and do you trust your girlfriend cause I don't trust mine

Keep it up chief

4. Strings are just from LST and yes I trust her 100%, she helps me with the grow from time to time and isn't a stupid bitch.

5. #45 JimmyJackson, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2011
    I switched them to 12/12 tonight so hopefully I'll see some preflowers soon, praying for females! Here are some pictures of the clones and the OG and WWxBB.

Attached Files:

6. Hell yea man! Ladies are looking awesome! I got my tent but its too damn big. I have no room for it! haha.
    When did you start those clones? Looks like the top right one already has roots?
    do you not cut the leafs for a specific reason or just letting them do their thing?

7. I took the clones on the 1st. I've seen people trim the leafs but I was kinda like fuck it I'll let them do their own thing.

8. the first and you already have roots?!!??!! or no? Whats ur secret!?!?! Couldnt tell. Also whats the stuff inside the clone dome? dirt or somethin?

9. Probably the 99% inactive ingredients in my rooting shit (sand/crushed rock of some sort). It was mad cheap and contains the hormone I need and yes I already have roots on most but they are not coming out the bottom, they are EXTREMELY small. The root you saw was the reflection of the light I believe.

10. ah okay was like holy shit, if they are already coming out of the bottom like a fuckin spaghetti noodle u got skills. hahahaha Not saying you dont but that would have been some mad scientist shit.
    I think Im gonna pull my cloning heat mat out of the shed and put that shit under mine. They are taking too long.
    I have someone who wants 60 clones for (free 60 *i know cheap...)in three weeks (english accent to prevent mods from getting upset) Looks like there's a potential for making a living with just like 4 plants and rotating cutting times with not even flowering.

11. Jimmy Jackson I'm here to compliment on your grow, and your awesome quotes in your sig..Br Ba is love, truth, and suspense all rolled in one.

12. Thanks Maracas, stay tuned, I have a feeling things are going to get pretty crazy over the next few months :D

13. Nice grow and set up. How are you liking the DR90? Been thinking of getting one.

Have you had any humidity problems?

14. Thanks Lost Dog, I love it, easy to set up and its the perfect size for the area I needed it in. I haven't noticed any issues with my humidity. Humidity problems as in too high or too low?

15. I am not sure if any of these first few are preflowers but the one that I am 99% sure of is the last. My short fat girl seems to be just that, a GIRL! I was nearly in tears about a minute ago when I took a look in the tent and saw what I thought looked like some female hairs on more than one nodes. I had about 2 minutes to grab pictures before lights off so if anyone thinks they see something but need another picture I can grab some more tonight when the lights come back on at 10.

In tears? some of you are asking yourselves. From the first day I saw how fat the leafs on this plant were I fell in love with it because I love indicas and she appears to be a nice lazy indica although I don't want to judge this book by her cover. I saw what looked like some dicks on my other plants but it may be too soon to tell.

Attached Files:

16. it looks male to me but it could just be a preflower forming hard to tell, wait for it to grow a bit more than youll have a better look

17. Yeah I thought I had some dicks too but I'm going to give it a little more time and maybe go grab a magnifying glass, actually now that I think about it, I bet my girlfriends dental loupe would work well.

Also, your sig is pretty funny. I used to have a redneck friend (more of an associate actually) named ray and he would get soooo lazer faced when he drank that he would do the stupidest shit! One time he was going 95mph in a 60mph zone in his truck down the highway completely blitzed out of his skull. It would probably be a good time to point out that it had snowed about 8 inches that day and where we live there aren't any snow plows. Well, the road went left and rays truck kept straight and flipped a few times. Ray wasn't wearing his seat belt and was ejected from the car. By the time we caught up to him he was on his hands and knees in the snow trying to dig the beers out of the snow that had been flung from the cooler, oh Ray..:rolleyes:

18. Crossing my fingers for females!!!! Looks like a little gash to me but I cant tell yet. Maybe its just a really small weiner.
    anywho good luck

(|) - yaaay
    8====D - booooo

19. Wondering if the humidity gets to high?

The ducting on the lower part of the tent is there anything hooked up to that? Or is it just there to pull air in for the inline fan?

20. Looks amazing man, IM bout to crop out a grow simmilar to yours. Best of luck!