400W 3x3x6 first grow. documented from seed.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JimmyJackson, Aug 4, 2011.

1. [quote name='"JimmyJackson"']

Day 64 and I went by trichs, pistils, and general appearance. No weight, I'll let y'all know what the dry weight is in a few days.

I've learned so much this first run and I'm going to improve so much more. Stay tuned mi amigos.[/quote]

Phew that looks good! Those buds look super dense! Great job dude!

2. [quote name='"JimmyJackson"']Just spent the past 5 and a half hours trimming. Both plants have been harvested.[/quote]

They look yummy. Can't wait for a smoke report, man!

3. Indica 4.1 ounces
    Sativa 2.5 ounces

I'm very happy with my yield. I'll update this thread with a link to my new journal once I get everything done this weekend.

4. subs for later....400w really seems like the way to go... I've been on the fence for a minute but I'm about to see what this 400w is talking about.

5. Damn bro,youve just reaffirmed my faith in my 400w light!

6. Good job bro!!!! Damn nice haul for sure!

7. Great yield, congrats! Send some my way!

8. I rolled a j of the sativa and I'm halfway done and it's a total head fuck. It feels as if the hands of god are massaging my eye lids and forehead and I feel so relaxed right now while I watch the panthers game. I had to put the j out because Im so stoned. such a great high to space the fuck out with, I may go walk by the pond around the back because it's such a nice day here.

9. Nice very nice.

10. [quote name='"JimmyJackson"']I rolled a j of the sativa and I'm halfway done and it's a total head fuck. It feels as if the hands of god are massaging my eye lids and forehead and I feel so relaxed right now while I watch the panthers game. I had to put the j out because Im so stoned. such a great high to space the fuck out with, I may go walk by the pond around the back because it's such a nice day here.[/quote]

If I could give you rep, I would. This makes me excited to start my grow, not the time yet though. Let us know about the indicas as well bro.

11. do you realize we got the exact same amount!!!!! 6.6 ounces!!!!! wow man this is blowing my mind right now! That shit is crazy!

12. Nice pull man, what kind of soil did you use? I looked through the journal but couldnt find it.

13. It was a custom mix specifically for a certain State University's greenhouse plants that I was able to acquire through my girl friend. Because it was custom I have no idea what was in it but it was actually really good soil that had a lot of nutrients in it. Everything else I've grown including the mothers have been in ocean forest. Thanks for stopping by, I saw you over at my new thread, I'm expecting big things over there so stay tuned.