Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

400mg edible

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by budmeister5, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Hey guys so I picked up a 400mg edible from a dispensary yesterday I have only done 100mg edibles in the past and those get me quite stoned:smoking: I was just wondering if anyone has ever done an edible close to 400mg and what it was like seeing as I am going to do the whole thing. Thanks for your answers in advance! and as always happy toking:hello:

2. Eat it!!! No turning back!!

3. Oh man let us know how it goes

4. lol that's a bit of a dosage. what is your tolerance like?

i've seen 10mg knock folks out.... i've seen 100mg not do anything to a seasoned smoker or someone use to edibles.

if 100mg got you quite high, 400mg will have you crazy high. some people enjoy that feeling, some don't. you'll never know until you give it a shot :p

i'd hold off on smoking until the effects hit and see how you feel.

5. Damn iv never even had any edibles before and im a seasoned smoker :(

6. I think OP is still on the moon drawing pictures in the dust

7. let me say this, when taking a "heroic" dose of edibles you don't get any sort of big bang. you'll just have an OVERWHELMING urge to close your eyes and sleep..

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. oh my god....u r in for a ride if u eat it all

9. So true,ate one fire cracker at work one day [1.5 grams of NYCD],got real buzzed and then nodded out..:smoking:

10. What kind of edible?

11. Anyone heard from the OP?

12. Yeah dude that's gonna be one crazy experience

Most I've eaten has probably been about 125mg, and I was really high. 400mg is probably going to make you puke and have high feeling for days hahaha

13. OP took too much marijuana and died

Omega369 :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 Nikki12392, Oct 16, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    400mg is trippy

• Agree Agree x 1